One Wish: Chapter 17

{Jason's POV}

My hands were shaking so much I couldn't even start my car.

"She kissed me. Oh my gosh, Lyla kissed me! Hallelujah!" I take out my jazz hands and wave them in the air while humming a musical tune to myself.

I met Lyla six months ago when she was taking one of her evening walks. She said that she watched my videos. I must admit, she was pretty shy back then. We talked about things we liked, and it turns out that we have a lot of things in common! After a week, she was already telling me how her parents died to how she magically 'transported' to a plane flight scheduled to Montreal, Canada.

I found myself smiling at my thoughts. Maybe she was right! Maybe Mitch wasn't the guy for her. Maybe I was. Or maybe she was just kidding.

Before I start another train of thought, I look out the window on the right. A guy about my age was walking into the apartment complex building. He had a bouquet of roses in one hand and a card in the other. I gasp.

That's why he looked so familiar. He was the guy that broke Lyla's heart. Twice. Even though he was a close friend of mine, I was a little furious at him. He knew that her heart was fragile, that's why he broke it into a million pieces.

It was Mitch. . .

A/N:

Sorry about the short chapter! I had to get something up for you guys!