One Wish: Chapter 16

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating for a long time! I went to a water park and then to summer camp the day after. I bet you have a tomato ready to throw at me. -_-. Im writing this on my iphone cuz the camp doesnt have a computer.. Anyways enjoy the chapter!

I take a sip of the warm Ramen noodles that Jason had prepared for me.

Ah.

I loved how noodles always warmed up your body.

"You feeling okay now?" Jason says as he sits on the chair next to me.

"Yep," I say, staring dreamily into his eyes.

His eyes. They were perfect mix of blue and green. I could see an image of an ocean reflecting his eyes.

"So... I wanted to ask you..." His voice trailed off. "Did Mitch do something to you? Because whenever I see my sister crying it's always because of her husband."

"Yeah he did." I pause for a moment. "And we weren't officially married; He ran away when we were saying our 'I do's'."

Jason nods his head while his eyebrows were scrunched together.

" Then, I went to his apartment and saw..." My voice wandered away. Should I tell him? Of course I should, he's my best friend! "I-I saw them on the bed-"

"Okay, I know where this is heading! Don't need the details," Jason remarks.

I chuckle. He then looks at me with soft eyes and lightly touches my hand. I feel goosebumps travel along my arm.

"You can stay here as long as you want. Even though Mitch has been a little douchy, (A/N I don't even know if that's a word lol. Dont yell at me plz I fan xD) I know he still loves you."

I roll my eyes. "He cheated on me twice! I will never forgive him."

"You should still give him a chance though."

Can Jason stop making this complicated?

I looked at him as if he were crazy. "The boy cheated on me with the same girl two times!" I repeated it to him. I guess he didn't catch those words correctly. "To be honest, I would rather date you than Mitch."

I lean in and kiss Jason. Just like that. At first, he didn't do anything, but he returned it after a few seconds.

I slowly pull away from the kiss.

Jason looks at me for a second, his blue eyes sparkling. Then he says: "I have to go now. A-Adam needs me to buy him some more..." His voice trailed off as if he were thinking of an excuse. "Butter! Yes, butter!" He snaps his fingers, picks up his jacket, and slams the door behind him.

I let out a deep sigh. Why? Out of seven-billion people, why must I have bad luck? Why did I even attempt the kiss? I must admit, that was the most stupid thing I've ever done, next to almost marrying Mitch.

I guess I won't get my perfect ending after all.