Chapter 4: PAX Me Bro

Mitch

Sleeping with Lyla was getting a little strange, considering that she kept moving around and mumbling things in her sleep. In movies, the boy says how peaceful the girl is sleeping, but I can't say the same with my situation. Lyla looked like a mess and her hair was spread across her pillow. When she turned to my direction, her face would be so close to mine that our breaths mixed. This was going to be a long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PAX was fun, signing and meeting all the anxious and beautiful fans was so much fun! On the way to the Crab Pot, I decided to ask Lyla something I was gathering the courage to do. Lyla and I sat next to each other in the back sea with Ian while Jerome sat next to Adam, who was driving.

"Um... Lyla? Can I ask you something?"

Breathe. Everything will go fine.

She turns my way and smiles. "Yes?"

"I know you have your own gaming channel with your friends and..." I just couldn't find the right words to put together. Words were delicate. Fragile. Choosing the wrong ones shatter friendships. "I wanted to know if you could join Team Crafted?.."

Lyla just glared at me, speechless. As if someone had stapled her mouth shut. I wonder what was going on inside of her head? "Oh my gosh... Yes! Yes, yes, yes!"