08

Saturday Night -- 07 continued.

The car doors were locked, Sean wouldn't let me out until I told him what my problem was. We both sat there in silence, he stared at me waiting for me to speak.

"Faye, I swear to god.. If you don't tell me what the fuck is wrong with you."

I just sat there with my arms crossed. I wasn't angry at him, I was just angry at the bitch who wanted my man and his bestfriend to herself. I shook my head. My Man? Fuck. I was Jealous. I decided to stop being a child. "I'm not mad at you. Well at least I think I'm not." I shrugged. I was so confused. "What's wrong? Just tell me stop being so damn stubborn."

I looked ahead, clenching my teeth. "Just.." I started. "Jealous, a bit." I looked down at my thighs. "Jealous?" he chuckled a bit. "Jealous of what? I know it's not because of that girl Faye." I looked him dead in his eyes, and he looked right back. "What if it was?" I still looked at him. He smiled and bit his slip slightly. "I would have to go against your rule of waiting.." I looked at him confused. "Take you upstairs, and fuck the shit out of you until I put in your mind that there ain't shit to be jealous about." he took his hands off the steering wheel and put one of them on his chin. I just looked at him wide eyed. I licked my lips, lost for words. I cleared my throat and laughed. "You are so in appropriate." I shook my head. He smiled and looked at his lap. "I can't stay mad at you. a I really can't." I rolled my eyes. "No matter how hard I try. You just find a way around it." He laughed. "It's just my personality baby. And what time do you want me to be over to help you move?"  "Umm... around 8 would be fine." "Good cause I can't wait to break in the new bed." he unlocked the doors. "Oh my Gosh! Goodbye nasty." I was about to get out when he pulled be back. "Gimme a kiss girl." he smirked. I pecked his lips before getting out of the car and making my way up to my room.

Sunday Morning.

I woke up a little after 7. I slipped out of bed a took off my sheets. I taped a couple of boxes and folded my sheets and placed them in a plastic bin. I'm guessing Tatiana was sleep asleep. All of my beauty products and and shower essentials inside a box and taped it up. Sophie and Leslie were the first ones to get here. The end table was mine so I had to take that with me. I had to go out in a few to rent a truck to move my mattress. "Hey guys, y'all early." I sat a box down. "Yeah, you ready to move?" Sophie moved. "Nah, not yet. Imma wait for Sean." They agreed. It was 8:15 when Sean got here. A couple minutes after moving boxes to my car, Tatiana had woke up. "Oh, you're leaving. Yippie!" she danced. "Can you please, just shut up. I do not want you to ruin my day with your negativity." I faked smiled. I grabbed a box and put the last one in my trunk. "How we gonna get your mattress?" Sean breathed. "I have to go get the truck. That thing cannot fit in my car." I laughed. So We will go to my house and Sean go with me to get the mattress. He nodded.

I barely even did anything, Sean held the mattress by his self and I just had the back of it. He put it in the truck and I closed the door. He grabbed my waist and helped me jump down from the back of the truck. I smiled and got into the passenger seat.

"How's this new roommate of yours?" He turned down the radio. "She's cool, and pretty." he nodded. "So, where am I going?" he turned the corner. "Make this next left and just go down until you see 901.

We met Sophie and Leslie there and walked to my car.

We had brought all of my stuff inside the house and we were sitting on the couch. Diamond, Sophie, and Leslie had instantly clicked. Me and Sean would jump into the conversation from time to time. Right now, The Notebook was playing on the tv. Sean had his arm around me and was on his phone. I laid my head on his shoulder. He soon whispered in my ear. "Let's go in your room." he stretched. He walked in the direction of my room. I got up off the couch. "I'll be back y'all." I told the girls as they never broke conversation. "Alright." they said in unison. I walked into my room, the only thing set up was my bed. I needed to buy a dresser. Sean was laid across my sheet less bed. I put my sheets in the washer. "You always laying somewhere." I smiled. "Come lay on me." he patted his stomach. "Don't try nothing, Sean I'm not playing." I crawled on top of him. He let out a deep chuckle. "No promises." I looked up at his face, I kissed his jaw a sat up and straddled him, my knees on either side of his chest. "Oh Faye, you're just begging for the D." he smiled and wrapped his hands around my waist. "Oh hush, I'm just doing what you told me to." he smirked. "I have so many dirty jokes right now, but i'll keep them to myself." I threw my head back and laughed. "That's a good idea." We laid on each other and talked about some stuff, our relationship. It's not official yet but we're getting there. We talked about sex. He asked me when would I be ready and I answered. "I'll be ready, when I wanna be ready. So I'll know that you ain't just in this relationship or whatever we got going on here just for pussy." I stated. He laughed at me. "It ain't nun like that girl. There you go judging me again." "I'm nooooooot." I drug out the not. "It's just that I wanna be sure before you get all in these guts." He busted out laughing and j joined him. "I'm serious!" I laughed. "You ain't finna fuck and duck me." I punched his chest. "Ain't nobody finna do that, stop." Sean unlocked his phone. Once he did that, I snatched it out of his hand. I held it close to me, but he didn't do anything he just looked at me with this unreadable look. "You not gonna ask for it back?" I squinted my eyes. "Nah for what? Ain't shit in there." he closed his eyes. I looked through his phone, pictures, messages and all. I didn't find anything. He had talked to his mom and a couple male friends. His Instagram was a different story. Hoes were in his DM's left and right, he shot all of them down. He either didn't reply, or just said no. I gave his phone back after I did all I needed to do. I smiled. "You're innocent." I spoke. He opened his eyes. "I knew I was. I don't do shit anyways." he shrugged. I placed my hand inside his shirt and rubbed his stomach, which was actually soft. "What time is it?" I asked, I didn't feel like reaching for my phone. "12:45." I nodded. "We still got the whole day left." "I know, What you wanna do?" Sean stood up. "Nothing to be honest." he stood in between my legs. "I feel you on that." he added.

I stared at him while looked at his Twitter page. I placed a sweet kiss on his lips that lasted no longer than 3 seconds. When I pulled away he immediately cupped my cheek and kissed me roughly, he gripped my waist and I wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips moved down to my neck, he soon started to lick and bite on the tender spots leaving love bites. I moaned quietly only for him to hear. I didn't want Sophie busting in here. His kisses had me in shock it's been a while since I've kissed like this. Sean's hands slipped under my shirt and made their way up to my bra. "S..Sean Stop." I said between moans. He kept going, he reached  the bottom of my bra. "Sean!" I gasped. "Quit it." He looked up at me with lust filled eyes. "I'm sorry.. I ain't mean to rush ya'." he backed up. "No.. No it's fine, really." I smiled. There was an awkward silence between the two of us. "You're making it awkward Sean!" I jumped off my bed. "How? I didn't do anything."  he laughed. "I don't know, but come here. You didn't have to move away."  he walked over to me. I glanced down at his erect manhood that poked out through his grey joggers. My face was red and he didn't know why. "What you blushing for?" he smiled. "No reason." I giggled. "Yeah alright, I see your face all red." I just smiled and looked away. "Come on, let's go get lunch."  he pulled me off the bed and hugged me from behind as we walked out the door.

How'd you like it, Next chapter out today maybe. ☀️

-FijiS