19

THE POOL PARTY

I got out of Sean's car and walked up to the house blasting the loud music. It was a nice house, people were standing around outside and talking. Sean grabbed my hand and led me to the front door. "Wassup man?" Sean dapped someone up. "I looked around and saw people dancing on the floor to the loud music. 'Panda' by Desiigner. started playing I started dancing a little bit and dabbing. I laughed, I turned around and Sean was gone. I looked around and couldn't find him. "Sean?" I yelled. I yelled once again. My phone vibrated in my pocket. I took it out and looked at the notification. It was from Leslie.

Leslie 🐱💛
Where's this party at?

Me:
8308 Fenway Rd. Omfg it's packed asf pls hurry I lost Sean 😂

Leslie 🐱💛
😭, the gangs on the way we went and picked up Diamond.

Me:
Alright lmfao 😇

I slipped my phone back into my pocket, then went to look for Sean. I shuffled through the crowd, bumping into a few people in the process. I ended up at the kitchen with Sean still nowhere to be found. I decided to grab a non alcoholic drink because I don't need to be drinking right now.

I wanted to take a dip in the pool soon so I didn't eat anything. I put my hair in a ponytail before sitting on the stool looking around at all the people dancing and having a nice time. I took another sip of my drink, I suddenly turned around when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Oh hey, Jordan! Haven't talked to you in forever." I smiled,, standing up giving him a hug. "Yeah," he nodded awkwardly. "You here with friends?" I ask. "Yeah they're over there." He pointed and I looked in the direction in pointed in and nodded. "They look cool." I smiled. "How've you been?" I started toward the outside door that led to the over crowded pool. Jordan followed behind me. "I've been alright, working on getting on the basketball team." He gave me a small smile. "Awww, That's great! See I told you, you should try out." I did a little dance. He smiled at me. "So where's your boyfriend?" Jordan scratched the back of his head. "I lost him once we got here." I giggled feeling slightly embarrassed. "Ahhh, okay okay.. I would ask you to dance but.." he trailed off. "Yeah, sorry.. he's gets an attitude so fa-."

"Wassup babe?" Sean cut me off gripping my waist and gave me a sloppy kiss on the lips. Jordan stood there taking in the sight. Sean was so over the top. I didn't respond to him, instead he looked at my face and noticed a smug look. "What's wrong with you?" Sean asked, waving to some people walking past. I didn't answer instead I just finished talking to Jordan. "Faye.. what did I do now?" Sean pulled me away from the conversation. I rolled my eyes. "You're so extra for no reason." I mugged him. "What did I do?!" he partially yelled. "1st, You did not have to kiss me in front of him like that. 2nd, You left me in the middle of this wild ass party by myself. I was walking around this bitch looking stupid!" I tried pushing past him but he caught my arm instead. "I didn't leave you Faye, I thought you were right behind me." "Whatever." I tried pushing past him again, but he grabbed me again. "You need to cut this attitude.. like right now." he spoke sternly. "Fuck you." I snarled. My attitude was on 1000 right now. I catch them so quickly it's crazy. "What?" Sean stepped closer to me. "You heard me." I squinted my eyes at him. He looked back at Jordan who was watching the whole thing. "So you're mad at me because I cut you're conversation with this bitch ass nigga?" he pointed to Jordan. "Aye aye, dude don't put me in this." Jordan spoke. "What?" Sean turned around. They both walked up to each looking ready to swing. "Sean you need to quit!" I yelled over the music. "Faye, control your bitch ass boyfriend." Jordan said calmly. "What nigga?" Sean pushed him hard. Jordan charged at him and from there they went at it. People were starting to take notice to the fight.