03

Sean's Snapchat Video in the MM 💦

Tuesday

I was already in my second class today and I was really tired. I put my head in my hands, while my teacher talked and talked. I had scribbled down a few notes. That party ended around 1am and I was beat. The whole class had scribbled down a few notes and now we were independently reading this book. I had to write an essay about this book that was was due Thursday. Then it clicked, I have that stupid Trig tutoring tomorrow. I groaned only for me to hear. I started to read chapters 3-18 since that's what we had to do in order to complete the essay.

Class was over about 15 minutes later. I walked out of the building and  headed to study hall. I found a empty table and pulled out my book and began to study. Before I started to study I walked to a vending machine and grabbed a frappuccino. I started to drink and got started on my essay. About 30 minutes into studying, someone came and sat at my table. "Hi!" The brown haired girl stared at me. "Hello." I said big looking up from my book. "I'm Monica, I've seen you on the basketball team.. Your Faye right?" "That's me.." , still not looking up from my book. "Well um.. Sophie she's your friend right?" I looked up at this strange girl. "Yes she is." "I was wondering if you'd put in a word for me. ya know.. I kinda like her." I didn't mean to be rude but I laughed at her. "I apologize for laughing but, Sophie has a girlfriend. "Oh. She doesn't go to school here?" "Nah.. she's a cosmetologist." Monica nodded. "Well alright. Thanks anyways." she walked away. I chuckled as she walked away because she had actually like Sophie. I thought that was pretty funny to be honest.

I left study hall after another hour of studying. I got into my dorm and immediately fixed me a sandwich. I checked my snapchat and saw Sean's story so I clicked on it. It was a video of him talking about some random shit. Then it was a selfie and another video of him in a car listening to music. I watched all of the recent stories and turned my tv on. I started to watch 'The Amazing World Of Gumball.' because that show is awesome. My flash lit up twice signaling that I had a text message. It was from Sophie, she had sent me a screenshot of something.

Soph 🌚:

We're going

We're going. Is what she said.

Me: 😂😂🙄, umm I don't have $1,000 to spend.
Sophie: Nigga, you don't have to spend $300 just give me $100 and I'll pay for the rest.

Me: Omfg 😩 I'll send you it via PayPal.
Sophie: 🤗 think of it as an early birthday gift get ready. It's this Friday.
Me: 😘

I laughed and sighed at the fact that she just told me we were going to a future concert.

                       Wednesday

I just walked out of the gym, just got done with practice. I was really craving some subway, So I got into my car but before I could start it, Sean ran up to my window and knocked on it. I jumped because he scared the hell out of me. "Jesus Sean!"

"My bad ma." he cheesed. He opened my car door. "Where you going?" he asked furrowing his brows. "To subway nigga, I'm hungry and sweaty." he smiled. "Let me come." he pulled me up out of the seat so now I was out of my car "What are you doing boy?" I pushed his arm. "Let me drive.. give me the keys." I sighed before handing him the keys and getting in on the passenger side.

He pulled off and we were on our way to subway. The car ride there we couldn't stop talking to each other. We went from talking about my basketball to his first car.

We pulled into the subway and I walked inside. I ordered my food and waited for them to make it. "8.54" the guy at the register told me. I pulled out a ten but Sean came over and pushed me to the side and paid for my food. I didn't wanna cause a scene so I didn't say anything inside of the place. "You didn't have to do that, you know. I had it." I pouted. "You had it but I wanted to do it, so I did it."

I laughed. "Whatever."

We pulled up at my dorms and we both got out and walked into mine. "I sat my food down on my end table while Sean sat on the couch. "I'll be right back." I said as I went to get undressed to take my shower. Sean simply nodded. I headed to the showers and cleaned myself. I came back and hurried inside before Sean could see me wrapped in a towel. I put on a tank top and some sleep shorts and sat next to Sean. "Took you long enough." he said as he pulled my legs onto his lap. "Oh hush." , I started to dig in on my food.

Sean started to rub on my legs but I shook his hands off, I guess he caught the hint because he didn't do it again.

Me and him just chilled inside all day and watched movies and made snaps.

"I'm staying over!" he yelled. "Uhhh, no you're not."

"Yeah I am."  " No Sean Go home." so laughed.
He looked at me with a straight face. "No. I'm staying Faye, I'm dead serious."  "Mhm.. Okay. Well I guess your gonna sleep in my roomies bed, since she's out of town."

"But I wanna sleep with you!" he fake pouted.

"I'm not that easy Sean." we both laughed and he gave up and got comfortable in my roommates bed. It was dark and quiet as we both started to fall asleep. "I'm lonely without you." Sean admitted. I laughed. "Boy hush up and go to sleep, you woke me up again I got to work in the morning." He sucked his teeth. "Just let me ride, sex you back to sleep girl." he sang and I busted out laughing. "Oh my god Sean shut up!" you cannot sing. "Whatever." he chucked. "Goodnight and tell your room mate she need a new pillow cause I'm a drooler." Sean said as he rolled over. "Oh my god!" I laughed. "Goodnight."

So kyute 😍
hello, this took me all damn day to finish I went jogging today and cracked my damn phone in the corner of it I'm crying.

Vote & Comment -

-FijiS 🌹