Orphanage visit (34)

"Are you okay to hang out tomorrow? Do something to freshen up your mind?" Jimin looks at you curiously waiting for your answer.

"I have full shifts this week. It's getting late anyways. Shouldn't you go back to the dorms before the other members find out?" 

Jimin's smiling face turned into a pout as he obediently stands up from the hospital's seat and begins to turn away from you slowly. He drags his feet towards the exit of the hospital as if he didn't want to leave just yet.

"Jimin-ah, are you busy next week?" You call for him after seeing his displeased reaction to your earlier rejection.

Jimin turns around in a split second and heads back towards you. 

"I'd like to spend some time with you." You look at Jimin with a hopeful smile as he opens his arms while walking back to where you've been standing.

He quickly wraps you in his arms and smiles brightly at your sudden question. His puffy white puma jacket almost suffocated you as he holds onto you tightly. Your head resting on his scarfed chest.

"Now that you've asked, I think I'll take it into consideration." He chuckles at his own clever answer.

" I'll call you on the details tomorrow night. Okay, Jagi?" Jimin leans his head down and his eyes stare right into yours.

You shyly returned his hug by wrapping your arms around his waist.

"Deal."

And with that, Jimin brushes the baby hairs away from your face before kissing your forehead and he exits the hospital with a light jump in every step.

You wave him goodbye right as he exits the hospital, looking into the windows for your reaction. He jumps while wildly waving his arms in the cold night. He would send heart signals to you made with his arms before he enters his car to leave you standing there in complete delight at his actions.

Just as you head back to work a text pops up on your phone.

----------------

Jimin- Have you missed me yet?

(Y/N)- I feel like I'll die >.<

Jimin- Want me to come back and give you another hug?

(Y/N)- Save that hug for later <3  On that thought... I've been wondering if perhaps you'd like to...

Jimin- Get to the point dear.

(Y/N)- Wanna go camping with my internship team next week?

Jimin- I'm invited? 

(Y/N)- Now you are...  :D

Jimin- We're sharing a tent right?

(Y/N)- You can dream all you want. 

              I'm gonna go back to work now.

Jimin- I'll go back to practicing then. Make sure to not overwork yourself jagi-ah!!

(Y/N)- Araseoyo (I got it), you too, Jimin-ah!

----------------

"Excuse me? Jugio? Is anyone around?" You held four big bags of snacks and candy as you walked into the orphanage. 

It had been four days since when Ha Do Young and Ha Shin Young had lost their mother. The siblings were now staying at the orphanage for the time being until someone would adopt them. Their was a weird connection that you had felt with the kids when you had first met them in the waiting room and now with the guilt that their mother had died on your surgery, you felt as  though you couldn't leave them alone in the world like that; as if it was your responsibility. 

Today was not your day off, but some internship business had to be finished and all the interns were sent to different parts of South Korea to further their exploration of the country to help benefit their learning experience. While on the trip, the residents had assigned their to run some errands in that process, so it was killing two birds with one stone.

Your long straight hair was french braided loosely and neatly laying on your shoulders, while your bangs were pulled back, away from your face with the help of a few of bobby pins. Your top was a white baseball tee with maroon quartered length sleeves, paired with casual black skinny jeans, and a pair of black heels. 

The orphanage was located in two hours away by train from Seoul in a city called Daegu. Their mother's hometown was in Daegu, South Korea so it was only right for them to go back there where she would be buried. 

Finally, a nice elder woman walks out from the small orphanage and greets you with a warming smile as she welcome you to the place.

"The kids were eating their lunch, so I couldn't come out quickly to greet you. Here, come, sit down dear." You sit down and curiously, your eyes wander around the home.

"So I've heard lots about you dear. I am the owner of this old home. (she chuckles softly) I'm glad that you came here today to help out. The children will love it."

"I hope to spend more time here and with the kids. I'm thankful to be here and it's so great to meet someone so kind like you halmeonim (means grandma, but can be used to friendly address an elderly women)."

"Aigoo... you speak Korean so well. The youngsters now a days don't even think about places like this to help out. It's nice to see young faced every now and then. That's enough of me ranting, I'll lead you to where the children are and you could meet them all." 

----------------

Hey loves!!!!! Been thinking a lot about this book lately. I've been wanting to end this soon (not because I don't like the story) but because I want to make a sequel. It's so complicated to understand now but you'll get it soon. Please keep supporting me!!!!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK: 

IF YOU WERE TO TRAVEL TO KOREA, WHERE WOULD YOU GO TO VISIT?

Please remember to VOTE and COMMENT <3