Chapter Fifteen

So my goal for Chap 15 to be published was 12k reads! But now, I'm really SHOCKED to see that it has reached 23k reads and 1.1votes! I'm like WTF.

Sorry guys if I updated really late cos we had upcoming exams, school was a drag, being an officer for multiple governments is tiring..
We just had to surprise our teachers for Valentine's day or Teacher's day!
We we're pretty excited!

---

CLAIRE

Huhuhu. I'm literally so toast right now. He really is like an epitome of savouring goodness. I can't derive my eyes off him. His smirk is just too good to see. I feel Ema chuckling beside me. I give her a glare that shut her off but still a smile is plastered on her face.

"Ema told me you already know of our race." Valerio speaks up and I nod, "well that's okay. This world is saturated with a lot of it."

"What do you mean?"

"Ema and I are vampires but there are others who are unstable."

Hearing that last word made my whole body cringe in fear.

"Anyways, have fun. I'll just be outside." Valerio raises a hand of farewell, "tell Ema if you need anything."

"Umm. Okay." I nod slightly and Valerio smiles before exiting the mansion.

Blag.

"So.." Ema breaks the 3second silence, "the vampire diaries?"

"You got Twilight Saga instead? I feel like watching a movie today."

"Oh please. I'm the master of all supernatural tv shows." Ema rolls her eyes in a duh way

I think I'm really going to enjoy this party.

-.-.-

"How come we can't hear what they are playing outside?" By playing, I mean the thunderous and ears-bleeding booming stereos like you usually hear on every club you encounter.

Right now, Ema and I are lying on our tummy while out feet are dangling up. Our arms however are machines for grabbing popcorn that is currently placed between us.
When I first stepped foot on her room, I was stunned by the color scheme. It was all pink and princess-like. I thought that she was into dark and dull covers. Eh, that goes to show that you should not judge a book by its cover.

She has a 40inch plasma tv placed on the wall in front of her canopy bed.
I was awe by the size at first. Who would have known that there is a tv that large? Well not me. I've been a commoner for most in my life. I only possess a phone for communication. It is actually not a touchphone. I don't care about the brand. I just care by how it can send a text and make or receive a call.

"Uh, how come Edward is cool with Bella saying that she loves both of Jacob and him? I don't get it. If I were him, I could just reject and leave her." Ema munches down a handful popcorn-- quite frustrated by how the movie is flowing.

"Pft, just keep it together." I roll my eyes and later on fixed them in front of the screen.

"What if Leo would love someone besides me?"

"Why would you say that?" I averted my attention from the movie, "he's your mate, isn't he?"

"Yeah but--"

"If you love him, trust him. I'm starting to think you don't love the idea of being his mate."

"No! I-I'm just.." She bites her lip and shake her head, "nevermind."

Damn it. I wish I had my own mate.

"I'm starting to get worry about them." It finally crossed me over.

"Who?"

"Leo and Lawrence.." My heart sank when I mentioned Lawrence's name.

"I told you. They are fine!" Ema rolls over and was now facing the ceiling

"But what about Lawrence?!" I think I'm panicking a little, "you saw him walk out from his car, remember? He was emotionally unstable.. All.. Because of me.."

"Whatever happened, it will all come into amends." Ema sighs and huffs a strand of her hair away from her face, "I thought this was all having fun! Enough with the drama!"

"I want to go outside." I look at her and she widens her eyes, "really."

"Sure? There will be party animals. Can you handle it?"

"I pretty much handled Lawrence so how can I not handle a party where people wouldn't notice me?" I grin

-.-.-

LAWRENCE

"Alpha, let's go back." Leo snaps me back from my reverie, "don't leave your mate from that party."

"Leo." I growl, "go back. Take care of the both of them. I want to be alone."

"We've been staying here for an hour already!"

"Leo."

"Alpha! Why are you acting like this?" Leo asks and I growl, "that doesn't work on me now."

"I sensed presences not far from here."

It was not only I was bothered by how Valerio is related to Leo's mate but it is because a group of unstable vampires are quietly hiding further away from the place. Being the understanding mate I am to Claire, I need her to party a little then I can get her away from this place.

Monitoring the horizon, I hear Leo shifting into his brown wolf.

'I'll be going, alpha.'

"Okay." I reply firmly while making myself comfortable in this rock boulder

Hearing Leo's paws running away from this spot, I quickly divert my attention to the horizon again.

'Mate! Need her!'

"Shut it." I block Eadin from my mind.

She's too young for me. When she had heat, I tried restraining myself not to get beyond the line. I only made out with her but I craved for more.. I needed more.. No, I still need more. My heat is different from most wolves because I have a human as my mate. I lose sanity at times like when one time I almost got Claire and I killed. I'm a wolf so I could have survived the crash but my Claire is human it would have jeopardized her life or even worse-- death.

I quickly stand up and look around. One unstable vampire just passed by.
How come it can move faster?

"Claire." My wolf suddenly blared.