Chapter36: Welcome to the Family <3 *Special Chapter*

chapter36: welcome to the family :) *special chapter*

Oliver's POV: 

"I'M HOOOME!!! :)" -biglang pumasok ang isang lalaking nasa early40's at nakangiting sinalubong naman sya ni tita-- este mommy Margarette pala :P 

"hi hon! you're finally home :)" -at tinanggal naman ni mommy Margarette ang business suit nung lalaki. hon daw? hon? HON? as in H-O-N? HON TALAGA? then that means.. o.O

napatingin sakin bigla yung guy pero nakangiti pa rin. 

"looks like we've got a visitor here. hello hijo :) who are you?" -then he offered his right hand to me.. a shakehand maybe? 

i stood up from my seat and shook hands with him. 

"Oliver po.." -i paused for a moment and glanced at Coleen. she smiled at me and shook her head as if she's telling me to continue.. and so i did. i looked back at the man in front of me and proudly said, "boyfriend po ni Coleen" -the smile on his face faded as his eyebrowses formed into one line. i saw Coleen bit her lower lip.. my heart beats so fast :s i know what will come next.

he stand firmly as he tightened the hold on my hand then say, "i'm Tristan.. Coleen's dad" -after that, he let go of my hand then sit down. "take a seat" -he pointed the chair i'm occupying before he even came. 

i saw mommy Margarette grinned at us while Coleen and i are so nervous. her dad on the other hand is seriously looking at us (me and Coleen) while Coleen's sister, Francine, keeps her cool as if there's no tension going on in here.

we ate dinner full of tension and silence. no one ever dare to say even a word. 

after eating, mommy Margarette whispered something to Francine then kissed her on her forehead. aww.. that's sweet :"> i don't know what she told to her daughter but whatever it is, she just dashed off the dining room. 

the four of us (me, Coleen, mommy Margrette, and tito Tristan) went to the living room. 

no one speaks.. we're all in silence.

mommy Margarette looked at us while smiling as she sits us (Coleen and i) down on the sofa. 

tito Tristan and her sat down too in front of us.

he then spoke, "so Mr.. what's your name again?" 

"Oliver po" -i answered with my head down. 

"so Mr.Oliver.. how long is it already?" -i guess he's referring to our relationship so i answered, "will be one month next week" -still with my head bowed down. 

"how can i see the sincerity in you when you can't even look in my eyes?" -i was shocked to hear those words so unintentionally, i lifted my head and saw them (Coleen, mommy Margarette, and tito Tristan) smiling at me. i wasn't expecting that.. does that mean..

"i know about you already. i just played a trick on you. Coleen already told us about the two of you.. and the way she told us things about you, it's clearly seen that she really is in love with you.. her Mr.Perfect" -then he looked teasingly at Coleen then rolled his eyes heavenwards. haha XD her dad is really cool :)

"dad!" -then Coleen pouted. 

"everything was a pretend then?" -before i knew it, i already asked the question. 

"well.." -Coleen looked at her parents.. "yeah? sorry Oliver :( it's my dad's idea.. not mine" -then she used her irresistable puppy eyes :3 

"we're sorry about that hijo.. Tristan just wanna know if you're really man enough to take care of our daughter.. and as what Coleen told us, you really are perfect to be our soon-to-be son-in-law. you already proved us that you deserve her even just by the way you make her feel :)" -mommy Margarette smiled at me widely. she stood up and hugged me.. it feels like she's a real mom of mine :) 

"welcome to the family :)" -tito Tristan also stood up to hug me. 

"thanks tito :)" -i hugged him back. 

"it's dad :)" -he corrected. i was touched upon hearing that.. i didn't expect these things to happen even before our first monthsary. 

"thanks dad :)" -i whispered.

 ***

yan po a? two chapters ang inUD ko para makabawi neman :)

feeling ko almost a yr akong nde nagUD ey :D Lol.

anw, spread, vote, leave a comment and be a fan :) thanks :*

 ~Yanna <3