Ch.2 School &boys

After Jackson put his car into park, i jumped out to go see Scott and Stiles The boys were happy to see me because we didn't talk all summer.

Scott:"Hey Macey."

Macey:"Hey Scott."

Stiles:"What's up?"

Macey:"Nothing much,pack meetings,and spending time with my brother werewolf."

Scott and Stiles were shocked that I just said that infront of them. So I grabbed both of there hands and went to class. While everyone waited for the teacner to come in the room, Lydia was trying to talk to Jackson about there relationship. I was getting annoyed because Lydia has to have everything she wants. So i walked over to Jackson's desk and got a glare from her

Lydia:"What do you want?"

Macey:"Leave."

Lydia:"Excuse me."

Macey:"You heard me Leave."

So she stomped her way back to her seat. Jackson,Scott,and Stiles were laughing so hard, thet looked like they had to pee. Then the teacher came in the room with 2 HOT twins guys.

Teacher:"Class this is Aiden and Ethan."

Class:"Hey guys"

Then I heard the teacher saying my name.

Teacher:"Macey will help you guys okay."

Aiden&Ethan:"Okay "

So the boys came and sat next to me,I felt like i was in heaven. Until one of the boys ruined my moment.

"Hey, I'm Aiden."

"Macey"

Aiden was sooo cute, like a puppy for Christmas. During class, i was going to fall asleep until i felt a hand on my thigh. I looked up to see it was Aiden with a sexy smirk on his face. Then the bell wrung,and I ran out of class until someones voice was calling my name. I turned around to see Issac running towards me with a smile on his face. So ran to him and hugged him.

Issac:"What's"

I cut him off by kissing him on the cheek. He was shocked because i had never done that.

Issac:" What was that for?"

Macey:"Just go with it ok"

He shook his head in a foward motion. So i went to my next class with Issac's hand with my hand together.When i walk through the door Aiden,Scott,Ethan,Stiles,Jackson,and Boyd were staring at us like the saw me naked. 

Scott:"Macey can i talk to you please?"

Macey:"Sure."

Scott:"What is up with you and Issac ?"

Macey:"I'm haveing a fake relationship with him" 

Scott:"Why are you even doing that ?"

Macey:"Well Aiden her thinks i'm going to fall for him so i needed a guy to be my fake boyfriend ok." 

Sott looked at me like i'm crazy.So i walked back to my seat to only to find everyone except Issac and Scott asking me a bunch of questions. All i did was look at the two boy with the look "Please Explain" .After the Scott and Issac did there thing, I kept thinking what Aiden did in 1st hour class period. Then the bell wrang and i was out of the door ready for my class.

Author's Note ***********

Hey guys i will update more right now since i wont be on it tomorrow. I hope you like this chapter.

Bye my little monkeys