Ch.6 Pack Meeting

Macey's P.O.V.                                                                                                       

We got home after the boys practice. I went to my room ,and took a nap.

Jackson's P.O.V.

I watched my sister walk her way upstairs. When i heard her door close, i went to my room and grabbed some clothes for the pack meeting. I went to Macey's room to see if she was ok, and all i heard were small snores. So i walked down to the bathroom to take a shower.

15 minutes later**********

Macey's P.O.V. 

When i  woke up to see that my brother got out of the shower. I got dressed in new clothes, so i couldn't be reconized by the hunters. Walking out of my closet, I saw my phone light up. I looked down at my phone to see Aiden texting me. 

Aiden' Text Message 

Hey this is Aiden, Wat r u doing? 

I texted back "About to go to work."

Aiden' TM: Cool, About to watch a movie If you want to come byh my place to watch it with me later you can ; D '

I heard Jackson Calling my name to go to the pack meeting.

Macey'TM: If i have time gtg bye : )

I turned my phone off ,and walk outside to get in his car.

When we got there, everyone else was the already. 

Dereck: "Thank you For FINALLY coming"

Macey:"Ya Ya Now get to business."

Dereck:"Well there ias this new pack in town."

Stiles:" What pack"

Dereck:"An Alpha Pack"

When he said Alpha Pack, I couldn't believe a whole pack of Alphas wants to go againest us.

Dereck:"There Alpha Is the Deucalion"

Great this pack can be anyone. 

Scott:" So How do we Defeat this pack?"

Dereck was annoyed because Scott knew there was no way to defeat an alpha pack.  After the meeting i went to bed To have a werid dream.

Macey's Dream 

"You And me can stay together forever please trust me" said Aiden.

"But I have a pack and so do u, we just can't leave, what will happen when we fight over something and we seperate our own ways." Exclaim Macey.

Aiden cupped my face and kissed me gentley.

Aiden:"I would never hurt you like that ever. I love you Macey, I don't know what would happen if i lost you.

****End of Dream****

I woke up in  the middle of the night panting about my dream. When i Fell back alseep, my dream didn't come back.

****Author's Note*****

Hey fans,Things heated up in Macey's dream. Is it a sign what will happen in the future? Will Deucalion Get defeated by Derecks pack? Will write more tomorrow. :D

VOTE,COMMENT, AND WATCH TEEN WOLF !!!!!!!

BYE MY MONKEYS