Ch.7 School Fights

Macey's P.O.V.

I got up and went to my closet to find my outfit. So I grabbed a blue shirt that said My friend here needs a hug with an arrow pointing to the right, white shorts and my green flip-flops. After getting dressed, i went downstairs to grab a granola bar. While walking outside to wait for Stiles, my phone beep. I looked  down to see, Jackson apologizing for not taking me to school. All I did was ignore it, and looked for a blue Jeep. After 5 minutes of waiting, Stiles pulled up to the sidewalk and open my door. I got in buckled and put my head down.

Stiles: "Can I get a Hi or Hey?"

Macey:"Oh sorry Hi"

Stiles P.O.V.

Macey looked stressed out with Dereck and the new Alpha Pack. They don't have to be so hard on her since she is the only girl werewolf. 

Stiles:"Macey, um do you want to came over and hang out at my place after school?''

Macey:"Ya, that would be fine."

 Macey's P.O.V.

 We both got out the Jeep, And walked to the school doors. When we got to the door, two figures came out fighting each other. It took a couple seconds to figure out who the people were. It is Scott and Aiden. I walked over between them trying to stop both boys. 

Macey:"Quit Both Of You !"

Both boys looked at me with sorrow faces. Then Scott looked at me, then Aiden and walked away. I walked to Aiden, grabbed his hand to take him to the nurses office to clean his face. 

******Authors Note*******

SO SORRY FOR LONG WAIT. Comment ,Vote. 

-Monkeybananas