Movies

So I was making myself at Issacs place. My phone was blowing up with messages from Jackson. I knew he was pissed ,but hey if I called him Greenberg, he wouldn't talk to me for a week. He got what he deserved. I turned off my phone because I didn't even want to bother even to do anything. I grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom. I saw Isaacs eyes follow me as I walked past him. As I shut the door I realized that I had homework for school tomorrow. The shower was all hot and steamy and just the way I liked It.

15 minutes later....

I had a knock at the door, it was Isaac just making sure I wasn't doing something stupid. So I got out and got my pjs on and walked out.
M- what do you want for dinner?
I- mhm I could go for some pizza.
M- okay I will go pick up some pizza and so drinks with movies.
I- Alright be careful
I grabbed my bag and walk out the door. It felt like I had someone watching me as I walked to my car.
As I drove to the store, I noticed that stiles jeep was following me, I hate when he does this because he pretty much being Jacksons Slave. So I parked my car and saw stiles parked down a few spots. I walked in the store grab a basket and grabbed liters of soda, some chocolate ( I will have to make sure Issac won't find this) and pizza. I payed for all of it and walked out to the redbox. I got action movies because I didn't think Isaac would be the romance or chick flick type of guy.
As I'm paying for the movies, I heard someone walking up behind me. I act like I was calm and didn't notice because I was making a plan inside my head and didn't want to be suspicious.
I turned around and notice it was just some ordinary man walking in to the store. I was really thinking that is was stiles or scoot. Well I got all my bags and walked to my car and start to leave the parking lot. It was a 20 minute drive back to Isaac's so I decided that I could blast my radio as I drove back to the apartment.

*********
I got really bored in class 😴😴😴😴😴😴