Ch.5 Practice

So i walked back to the lacrosse feild to watch the boys practice. The coach had the boys run laps around the field. I watch boys after boys throw up or passed out,until the coach called my name.

Coach Flinstock:"Macey come here."

Macey:"ok?"

Coach Flinstock:"Can you please show these buttercups how its done please?"

So i tied my shoes laces together and ran around the feild while the guys were lying on the ground. I would have been done less than a mintue since.i.half werewolf , but Scott.said no showing ourselves. 5 minutes later i came back to the coach yelling at the boys.

Coach Flinstock:"Thank you Macey for that, now Stiles go run a lap.

Stiles gave him a are you crazy look, but knew if he didn't he would have to be on the bench. So i walked back to my seat, and grabbed my bag. I came to a sudden stop when i saw Dereck smirking at me while leaning againest Jackson's car. So i walked my way to the car to see what was up.

Macey:"What do you want Dereck?"

Dereck:"Just wanting to remind you that there is a pack meeting and you have to come.

Macey:"I know already, Jackson told me."

Dereck nodded his head and watched the boys come off the field. Jackson gave me a worried look when he saw us standing next to each.

Macey:" Well Dereck i have to go with my brother because needs to shower, bye."

Dereck:"Bye Macey"

I got into the with Jackson smelling like a pig. Thank god for showers.

Authors note*-*****

Well i will post more soon .

Vote, Comment,and watch Teen Wolf

Bye my mokneys !