Ch.4 Science Class

Macey"s P.O.V.

So Aiden Sat next to me since we haved to be partners.

Aiden:"So why didn't you help me in 2nd hour?"

Macey:"I had to speak to my boyfriend."

Aiden:"I know Issac isn't your boyfriend ok"

When he told me that i knew i was busted. So i quit talking, then the teache rcame in the room and took the attendance.

Teacher:" Aiden,Macey."

Aiden:"Here"

Macey:"Here"

Aftter the attendance I passed a note to Issac since he was in the class.

The Note****

Issac,

Aiden knows about the fake boyfriend thing so you dont have to act ok.

love,

Macey :D

He looked at me and nodded in a forward motion. The teacher gave us a lab assignment, AIden was mostly watching me the whole time.

Macey:"Aiden do you want to put the bakinng soda in?"

Aiden :oh sure."

I got he blushing when he put the baking soda in the tube. I giggled a little which made him look at me funny.

Macey:"What?"

Aiden:"You look cute with your goggles on."

I blushed into a deep red, when he said that . Wait, i thought i didnt like him guess my mind changed. The bell wrang and that ment it was time to go home. YES Home! When i got my books all ready t be put in my bag,Aiden started to talk to me.

Aiden:"Macey, can i walk you outside?"

Macey:"Sure."

So Aiden and i were walking down the hall until we came to a stop because of the boys.

Scott:"Look guys Stiles wasn't kidding at lunch."

Macey:"Shut up Scott you are just jealous because Allison had to move with her dad."

I knew i shouldn't had said that because Scott is really serious about his girlfriends.

Scott:"What was that Macey."

Macey:"Nothing Scott Because if I repeat it you will explode."

So I grabbed Aiden's hand and walked him outside.

Macey:"Sorry about that Aiden."

Aiden:"It's ok um can i have your number?"

Macey:"Sure here it is."

So we got each others number,and walked away from each other.

Authors Note********

Hey fans will write more soon

Vote,Like,and watch Teen Wolf!!!!!

Bye my monkeys