Never call me lydia

So sorry for long update :/ ,but I will keep writing .

Macey's P.O.V.

As I'm walking towards my room , Jackson calls my name . I keep walking trying to not talk bc I might slip up about the note.

"MACEY!!"

"What!" I screamed.

"Can you please come here?" Jackson asked.

I wanted to yank my hair out of my head bc I knew where this was going, it always what Jackson wants and I have to get it for him or make it . As I was walking towards the room, I stood still bc I heard the boys talking.

** I'm going use names **

Scott- " guys I think Macey's is hiding something from us."

Stiles - "y would u think that ?"

Scott- " we'll usually she would come down and hang out with us."

Jackson-" maybe it's her time of the month and she doesn't want to go all Lydia on us ."

Isaac- " and we know she would hide anything from us bc she cares too much ."

Ok now this is hurting a lot inside me bc Jackson did speak the truth about it being my time and he compared me to that monster! Whatever he want better be good bc that was not cool at all.

"Yes Jackson" I said.

"Can u make me a sandwich please?" he asked trying to make the puppy dog face and he FAILED AT IT .

"Sure" when I walk towards the kitchen I start thinking of ways to sabotage his sandwich. I grab the ham, cheese , mustard , onions and hot sauce. that will be my secret ingredient.

As I make his sandwich I click on pandora and start dancing to Dierks Bentley. what can't a girl like Country music?

I get finish with my idiot of a brother sandwich I called Isaac to come here .

He walks in to the kitchen "yes?"

I wrote on a piece of paper saying let me go get my bag of clothes and car keys ok . He read it and understood .

So I ran upstairs and got everything and came back down. I gave Jackson and grab Isaac hand And ran outside to My car as I got in I heard Jackson yelling. I started my car knowing my brother will show up in a couple minutes. I quickly drove away with Isaac next to me and busted out laughing.

" What did you put in his sandwich?" he asked.

"We'll there could be some hot sauce involved but he will be fine."

" And why am I with u know ?"

"We'll I kinda need a place to sleep without dying ." I chuckled.

Isaac nodded his head as we head towards Derecks supposedly hiding spot. I tomorrow at school is going to fun.

*** we'll there u go another chapter **