North's Pole

E. Aster Bunnymund

We arrive at North's house after a ride in his car. "You're a crazy driver," I say shakily as I get out of the car

"That was awesome!" Jack exclaims. That kid is nuts, North driving is torture. "Wow, that's a big house," Jack says amazed. Now he's right, North's house is huge! The Frosts are extremely rich, and their house is a mansion.

It's this really cool house that they designed themselves, it has this almost ice-like look that really makes you think it's going to melt. "Amazing right?" I say.

"Defiantly," Jack replies as we walk into the house. We walk past most of North's siblings, big and small, until we reach the Toy Room. North's parents, Manny and Elise, are toy makers. North and all his siblings make toys in their home factory, it's amazing. "Wow!" Jack says for the second time that day.

"Welcome to the Toy Room," North announces.

"This is yet another amazing part of your house," Jack says amazed. We sadly leave the Toy Room and go upstairs to North's room.

"We call this North's Pole because of the place up north, and this," Tooth says pointing to a pole in the middle of the room. When we were little we painted it with red and white stripes to look like the North Pole.

"Cool!" Jack exclaims hopping onto North's bed.

"So, where'd you live before New York City?" Tooth asks.

"Norway," Jack replies. That's strange, he doesn't really have an accent.

"Wow, that must be really different from here," Tooth says.

"Yeah," Jack replies.

"So, where do you think you're going to collage?" Tooth asks getting serious.

"I don't know," Jack admits. What? How can he not know, we're seniors this year! "Should we start homework now?"

"Yeah," Sandy signs. I grudgingly pull out my math binder and open to the homework.

"I hate this," I mutter.

"Totally," Jack replies.

"Nicholas, do your friends want to stay for dinner?" Elise asks. North looks at us questioningly.

"Of course," I reply along with Tooth and Sandy.

"Jack?" North asks.

"Yeah, let me ask my brothers," Jack says pulling out a phone. His phone has a snowflake with cool frost designs around it. Now that I think about it everything Jack owns has frost on it.

"Hello...Yeah, it's Jack. Can I stay at North's house for dinner?...Yeah, 6:00 works perfectly...Bye," Jack says ending the call. "Ok, I can," he grins.

"Great!" North grins.

Soon, Elise call us down for dinner in their enormous dinning room. "Amazing," Jack says as we enter. He's right you could fit an apartment in the room and still could fit a good sized swimming pool.

"We call this the Feast Hall," Tooth explains. I don't even know why we have nicknames for all these room.

We sit down at the end where Elise is sitting. Elise is the most motherly person I know. She has brown hair with a few streaks of gray, and a round face that always holds a smile. "What's for dinner?" Sandy signs.

"Oh I made my famous spaghetti and meatballs," Elise grins. She knows we all love her spaghetti. Soon North's oldest brother comes out carrying the giant bowl of spaghetti.

"That's huge!" I hear Jack mutter. I smirk, I really hope Elise made her homemade chocolate cake.

Hey, sorry I haven't updated since last year!!! I've had major writer's block. So how about we do a vote for love interests. Please vote or this story will have no romance and be extremely boring.

For Percy:

Percabeth (just a random fact, spell check wants Percabeth to be Permanatly 😂)

Percy x Other (I really have no other preferences for Percy)

For Jack:

Jelsa

Jacpunzel (is this correct?)

Jack x Hiccup (don't know their ship name)

Jack x Other (anything else you can come up with)

I also would like any ideas for the Demigods or Guardian's back stories. Any idea you have.

Thanks to those who contributed
-G