eleven

—Photographs—

Just pretend the gif is is Severus and Issa... Also, most of the dialogue from the Hog's Head is taken directly from the movie... don't hate me.

The next day in potions was hectic. No one would stop asking me what happened the day before but I stayed silent, not feeling the need to answer them.

Draco would constantly told them to leave me alone, which was no use, but he did offer to be my partner during our project which I was eternally grateful for. I would have punched someone in the nose if I got a partner that would question me.

At the end of the class, I stayed behind, planning to skip History of Magic. I would always fall asleep in the class anyways, It's not like it would have made a difference if I did attend. I took a seat at my dad's desk and played with the end of a quill when I spotted an old photo that I never thought I'd see again.

It was of my dad and I when I was a baby. I was in the bath and he was washing the small amount of hair that I had. I teared up at the memory and quickly wiped them away, smiling.

I remembered seeing it in my mum's house, that was now up for sale, before her death. It was her favourite photo that she owned.

I looked up at my dad and flashed him the photo.

"After all this time?" I asked.

He smiled, "Always."

(YES. I. DID.)

At lunch, I over heard Hermione Granger talking about some secret meeting for Defense Against the Dark Arts from Harry Potter. There was going to be a meeting that weekend in the Hog's Head and there was no way I was going to miss it. It was the perfect opportunity to gather information on Potter and prove myself to the Dark Lord.

At the meeting, it wasn't a surprise that I happened to be the only Slytherin present. I just stood in the back and out of everyone's way while Hermione spoke about all the things Harry had done.

"Um... Hi," she started. I arched an eyebrow and crossed my arms.

"So, you all know why we're here. We need a teacher," she said and then corrected herself. "A proper teacher. One who has had real experience defending themselves against the dark arts."

"Why?" someone asked.

"Why? Because You-Know-Who's back you tosh pot," said Ron.

"So he says."

"So Dumbledore says," said Hermione, fighting back.

"So Dumbledore says because he says. The point is, where's the proof."

I rolled my eyes and glared at the back of his head. How daft can you be? Who on earth would just claim that they fought Voldemort? That, and he did come back with Cedric's dead body. Now, I'm not siding with Harry here, but that is enough proof for me. Well, and the mark on my arm...

"Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed," said another person. The fact that I didn't know anyone in the room besides Cho, Harry, Hermione, Ron, and the Weasley twins shows how much I paid attention to the other houses.

"I'm not going to talk about Cedric so if that's why you're here you might as well clear out now," said Harry, standing up. He then looked to Hermione and whispered very badly, "C'mon, Hermione. They're just here because they think I'm some sort of freak."

"Wait," she started but I spoke up.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm. I mean, I'm not your biggest fan, but that's pretty damn useful," I said gaining the attention of everyone in the room. Hermione glared at me but didn't say anything against me.