Chapter 5

I smiled, happy that I had won the race. I patted my dragon's head and watched as Jason's dragon slowly landed.

   " So, whats your dragon's name?" I asked curiously.

     " His name is Golden Glory." He told me looking at his dragon. I knew dragons were not his specialty, but he can still communicate with one. I stroked the translucent dragon's scales, rubbing my fingers under it's chin. I watched it purr like a kitten. ( somehow dragons can act like house pets ) I slowly walked over to my dragon. Bid Jason goodbye, and steered him to the direction of my house. I made him go as fast as possible, hoping that the picture was still there. 

     I landed on the front of my house, leading my dragon in my room. I let him in and quickly slammed the door shut. I looked through my trashcan hoping that the paper was still in there. I sighed as I saw the piece of paper empty without a trace of the girl in it. I growled at myself, murmuring to myself that I was stupid of doing that.

    Slowly, I walked to my desk, opened my notepad and started flipping through pages, until I suddenly stopped on one. I gasped as I saw the girl was there staring at me with her almond eyes. She was definitely smirking at me. I looked at the picture once again and saw a small pang of sadness in her eyes. I quickly thought of something that might just cheer her up a bit. I thought of a name for her.

     Gently I wrote on the paper, under the picture of the girl. I wrote in cursive " Ari Slyy " . I smiled as I saw her face flicker, showing a small smile. I looked at her happy that she was content with her name, but something tells me she has not forgiven me yet.

       I heard a knock on the door. My sister was calling me for dinner. I glanced at the door then to the notepad, Ari had gone her picture was no longer on the piece of paper. I sighed and slowly opened the door, while my dragon followed me.

        I sat on my chair looking at my food. Fried chicken and rice. I ate up slowly, the thought of Ari was still in my mind, she was in my world still seeking for revenge. I did not know what to do, I guess I should just sit there and wait for any news of her making some trouble in my world.

         As I finished my dinner, I brought my plate and utensils to the sink and quickly ran up to my room. I opened the door, watching Silver Wing look through my books, I wondered how he got in there though. I opened the notepad, flipping through the page I drew the entrance to my world, and soon I was in it with Silver Wing by my side.

         I looked around my world , searching almost everywhere and still no sign of Ari. So I soon gave up and just sat on the nearest rock I could find and sighed. Silver Wing disappered to the forest a couple moments ago so I sat there waiting for him to return.

          I felt a small tug, pulling my sleeve. I turned my head to see an obsidian colored dragon, who had a thin short body. It had six legs and two sharp claws coming out of each. It had wide set fan like wings, running from the end of it's shoulders to its tail. It had two oval nostrils located on either side of it's snout. It had small sapphire eyes that mystefied me the most out of his features. I smiled patting the dragon's head.

          But the little dragon kept on pulling me, as if trying to take me somewhere. So, I followed the little dragon, we went through winding paths past trees, rivers and couple other things. Until he stopped and showed Ari sprinkling a small white powder on a poor helpless baby dragon with scales are as the color of the midnight sky and eyes of fine silver. I gasped, but quickly covered my mouth. I watched at what she was doing to the baby dragon. Soon when enough powder was put on the dragon, the baby dragon soon slept and was in a deep slumber. The dragon sudenlly woke up , it's eyes were bigger then a while ago, and from fine silver to blood red. The little dragon stretched it's wings and flew up to the sky and soon I saw that the powder did something to the dragon it speeds up it's growth and make it evil, pure evil. I felt anger burn in me , but before I could do anything I felt Silver Wing tug me back to him, leading me back to my room.

          Soon we arrived, I was growling the whole time, wanting to claw and bite ( well you get the picture ) I just wanted to teach her a lesson so badly. I sighed as I started to think of something, a plan to stop her from this, this terror.