Chapter 8

Soon we started to cure all the dragons that Ari had poisoned and smiled happily as we released each one of them. Before we left we stayed for a few minutes to watch what Ari's reaction would be. We were given our answer when Ari came walking out after five minutes she noticed all her dragons were gone. She screamed so loud that I bet she woke up the dragons in the seashore. Me, Jason and our dragons all exchanged humored glances at each other before we left back to reality. 

   I noticed that it was already five pm I sighed and bid Jason and my grandfather goodbye. I walked on the road next to Silver Wing, as if he was just a large dog. Wondering how come people never saw me riding him, as if it had a imaginary mist like in the book ' Percy Jackson ' I laughed at the thought of it, but maybe just maybe this power really had a mist.

   While walking four blocks ( Grandpa's house is quite far from ours ) a little girl stopped and looked at me then too Silver Wing. I felt a large lump in my throat, wondering if she could see Silver Wing. The little girl smiled at me then to Silver Wing. " Can I pet the puppy." She asked me. I stared in confusion and just nodded my head. The little girl petted Silver Wing not on the head but at the back, I guess he is too tall for her. " He is one big puppy." She told me before walking away. Smiling at Silver Wing, I guess there is a mist that comes with this power.

   I stopped in front of my house, opening the door I greeted my parents and my little sister, Ciara ( she is nine but somehow acts like a six year old ). I quickly ate dinner, noticing I don't eat much lately. Walking up to my room , while leading Silver Wing behind me. I opened my notepad and flipped to the page where it showed my little men in armor. Wondering if I have to draw more of them. Thinking about it, I thought I will make more later. Right now I need to get in there and tell them the way to make the potion.

    Flipping to the page where it showed the entrance, putting my hand in the picture I slowly went in. Silver Wing followed me after. I rode him to the place where the men were staying, we landed in front of their home ( they are now in tribes just so you know ). I greeted Augustus and told him about the formula and how to make it. He said that he will tell the other tribes about this, I gave him some of the ingredients and told him to look for me when he ran out. He nodded his head and we both parted ways.

   Flying back to the entrance of my realm, Silver Wing helped me get out. This was the hard part of my world even Jason's cause the hole going in is big ,but when you go out the hole is quite small. Slowly I finally got out and I pulled my dragon out too. I patted his head and went back to drawing, while Silver Wing slept on my rug. 

    I drew a girl ( this was a first for the tribe since all of them were boys ) with deep brown eyes. Very long, straight , thick , teal hair worn in a very elegant style. She had an Amazonian figure, her outfit mostly comprises of white and looks like an Amazonian's battle armor. I made her stay at the snow capped mountains in my world so her armor can blend in well. Smiling at the beautiful girl, I started to think of a name for her. Writing in cursive I wrote under the drawing of the girl ' Faye Silva '. Happy with the name I moved on with her dragon. I started to draw a dragon with scales the color of burning flames, shading lighter to it's underside. It had a thin elongated body with a thin neck. It had short limbs and two short claws on each foot. It had elegant wide set wings running from it's shoulders to it's hips. The dragon had deep gem like eyes the color of fine china. It had no visible ears. On top of it's nose was a small horn like a rhino's. Letting the girl name the dragon and the species, I continued to make more of the armored women and dragons for them, until I had as much women as men in my world.

  I yawned and soon fell asleep on my desk. Silver Wing woke up and saw me on the desk sleeping ( and I guess some drool coming out ), he gently lifted me and laid me on my bed and tuck me in. He searched my notepad till he came to the entrance of my world and he soon jumped in.