Part 20 {Luna}

I could tell she was knocked out. At this point, I didn't know what to do. I looked around the room and saw some pictures up. Her mom must've brought them, I saw Mo and Matt together. They were smiling and it looked like they were in some snow. I laughed at one picture of her and Matt making cute faces. Then I realized, I could go visit Matt.

I walk upstairs to the psych ward. "Hello," the lady at the desk greeted me. "Hi, I'm here to see Matthew Taylor. I'm a friend of his," I smile at her. "Ok, just sign in and wear a sticker," she informs me. I write my name and head to the so called meeting room.

"Luna, what are you doing here," Matt asked me with shock. I didn't know if I should tell him yet. "Just here to visit you," I smile. "Oh okay, you had me worried that something was wrong with my sister," I started feeling guilty. "Actually, she was assaulted at school. She's here at the hospital now," his face becomes angry. "You couldn't just tell me that first," he starts yelling. "I'm sorry," I start to apologize to calm him down.

"What's wrong with her," he asks.

"It says she was kicked in the ribs and her nose is slightly broken," I inform him. "How is she now," Matt questions me. "I don't know, she was on morphine," I told him, "she was asleep."

"Do you know who assaulted her," he interrogates me. "I have an idea but I don't know for sure," I could tell he was getting frustrated.

"Where in the hell were you," he starts yelling at me. "I was in class, I didn't know she was gone, I thought she herself was in class," I inform him. "You guys are supposed to find each other," he yells.

I stand up and slam my hands on the table. "I understand that but I was in class and I didn't know where she would be. Mo is a strong person and whoever did this broke her spirit, but she knew I would find her because she still managed to get the strength to get out of wherever she was assaulted," I ramble on. He looks at me with pleasance.

"Luna, I'm sorry I overreacted, but I'm glad to see your love for her," Matt smiles. I started blushing. "I should go see if she is awake," I tuck in my chair.

"Okay, bye Luna," he smiles as I leave the psych ward and back down to Mo's room.

I see through the window that she was awake. I walk into the door.

"Mo, what happened," I ask. "I was attacked by these people outside and I'm hurt," she told me. I knew she was protecting them, I could tell. "Tell me the truth," I order. "That is the truth, what else do you wanna know," she laughs it off. "Who attacked you then," I asked. "I don't know, didn't see them," she lies.

"Why are you protecting them," I yell at her. "I'm not protecting anyone," she tells me. "I know they attacked you so tell me the truth," I start getting louder. "I can't," she looks down. "Why the hell not," I yell. "Because your more important," she gets sentimental. I stand there and blush.

"What," I ask. "If I tell anyone, they'll do the same thing to you," she tears up. "Mo, you have to get justice for yourself," I caress her cheek. "No I love you more," she grabs my hand. I look at her with tears overflowing in my eyes. "Mo, I understand you want to protect me, but they need to get in some kind of trouble for this. You could have died," I start crying. "Come here," Mo orders.

"My love for you kept me alive and my love for you will protect you from them," she caresses my cheek. I just keep crying. "Mo, I love you so much," I yell out. "I love you too," she tells me. For once in my life, I have felt more love for another person than I have for a razor blade.