Chapter 4

Levi's pov

I woke up in Eren's chest. His arms were around me and mine around him. I wanted to stay like this a little longer. But then he started to move a little.

"No homo" he said. I raised up and started to laugh but then it turned to crying.

"Hey, Levi" he took me in his arms and held me. "It's okay. Everything is okay"

"No, it's not!" I pushed him away. "I shouldn't have told you. I know you're going to call the police"

"I just want the best for you"

"You don't really mean that!"

"Why do you think that?"

"Because we have only known each other for a week and you're all 'I'm gonna give you a hug because your dad is an alcoholic, so then he will make me popular'!" I started to cry even harder.

"That's not true! I'm helping you because I know you would have done it too!"

"Whatever, I'm going home" I said and raised up from the bed.

"Are you kidding?!" He took my arm. "You can't seriously go back to that house"

"Yes I can!"

"That's enough. I'm calling the cops" he found his phone and called them. I didn't even try to stop him.
____________

I saw them dragging my dad out of the house. Eren was standing next to me holding my hand. My heartbeat was so fast, it was hard to breathe.

Jeez, why did I even say it to him? I just felt like I could trust him. And when he hugged me I felt loved for once. I haven't really hugged someone since my mom was here.

"Levi, I'm sorry. But I had to do something" I just crossed my arms and turned my back to him like a little kid.

Then a police officer came to us.

"Are you the kid?" he said and looked at me. I slowly nodded.

"Okay, since you don't have any relatives besides your mother, whose dead, you'll be put into an orphanage for a while"

"An orphanage?!" I yelled.

"Yes, but if you have some place to stay..."

"I can ask my friend" I said.

"Okay, but then their parents have to sign some papers"

I found my phone and called Oluo.
_____

After it was all set Oluo came to pick me up. I was about to sit down in the car, I saw Eren standing there. I went and stood in front of him.

"I'm not really that guy who says thanks and all that but. Thank you" I said looking at my feet.

"Yeah sure. Can I hug you now?"

"No homo tho" I said. He just laughed. "Maybe you will get that hug when you least expecting it"

I walked to Oluo's car and jumped in.

"Why were you with shitty glasses?" He asked.

"That's Hanji's nickname. I just happened to jump into him"

Eren's pov

I went home after Levi had left. I felt bad for him. I would never imagine what he was going through. I went straight up to my room and found my diary under my pillow. I started writing:

I think I have got a new friend today...

Levi's pov

It was kinda awkward to be at Oluo's house. I don't know if I would call him my best friend. We hang out and stuff but we don't have a lot in common.

He found a mattress I could sleep on. Then both of us sat on his bed.

"Do, you, wanna watch a movie?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure" I replied. He took his his Mac on his lap and found Netflix. We weren't sure about watching The walking dead or Supernatural but then we agreed to watch Skins instead.

We saw the episode where they went to Russia. Then the scene with Tony and Maxxie came where they kissed and stuff. And then Michelle saw Tony cheating on her and shit.

A/N; I recommend Skins. It's a really funny and sad tv show.

When the episode were done he sat the Mac down from his lap.

"Sooo, what should we do?" I asked.

"Shh" he said and took his finger in front of my lips. "I have always wanted to do this"

He then kissed me. I tried to push him away but he was holding me.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled when he pulled away.

"What, you have slept with so many girls and you can't even handle a kiss from a boy?"

"It's not that!"

"Then what? Have someone else already stolen your heart?" He said with a baby voice.

"No!" I raised up from the bed and took my stuff. "I'm leaving"

"You can't. My parents have already signed the contract"

"Fuck that fucking contract!" I ran out of the house. It was raining a lot outside. I didn't even care about it.

The only thing that matters is that I just got my first kiss. I have no idea where I'm going. The only person I wanna see now is Eren. Only Eren.

Eren's pov

I sat at library after I ate dinner. On my way home it started raining. Luckily I brought my umbrella with me. I was almost home when I saw a familiar face at the other side of the street.
It was Levi.

I ran to him. He was sitting in the rain with his backpack beside him. His skin was so pale, he almost looked like a ghost. He didn't notice me at first but then I sat down in front of him and took the umbrella over him.

"E-Eren..." I took my hand on his cheek. He was so cold.

"Levi, we need to get you warm" I helped him to get him up on his feet. We walked to my house and my parents weren't home yet. He laid down on the bed.

"Levi, you need to take your clothes off first"

"I-I can't" he managed to get out.

"You're gonna get more sick if you keep them on"

"C-can you h-help me" I sighed and went to the bed where he was laying.

"No homo tho" I said. I took off his shirt and then his pants. "You need to take your underwear off yourself" Then I realized he was sleeping.

This can't be happening. I took off his underwear and took a blanket over him without looking down. That went better than expected.