Album Signing

Sorry this chapter is so short but i didn't really know what to say for this one. I hope you enjoy  it anyways. And I never so many reads so quickly. You guys must really like this story. So this time if you want me to update I want y'all to make sure this chapter has 30 reads and 5 comments. Comment on what you liked, what you didn't like and what you may like to see. I may listen to your reccomendation... or not. ENJOY

The group was excited. They were actually going to see Nicki Minaj up close and personal. Yes they saw at Demetria’s party but she had to leave suddenly and so they didn’t get a chance to talk to her. For them having a five second conversation was better than nothing.

They were sitting in the pizza parlour wondering how they would act when they saw Nicki. They believed that since they had already seen her live and in person they would be calm. After they had agreed on that scenario they were silent for the rest of their meal.

“OMG, soon we’re going to be a table away from Nicki Minaj, Jasmine said excitedly. The group had been waiting in the line for half an hour and they were restless like everyone else behind and in front of them in the line. They tried to calm themselves but so far it hadn’t worked. Especially Jaz, she had been into Nicki since the mixtape days. When the other three had met her the first day of their last year of middle school she introduced herself by saying, ‘do you like Nicki Minaj?’ The other three didn’t understand how they were friends with her.

Even if Demetria had just gotten into Nicki, there was never going to be anyway that she would love her more than Jasmine.

They had to wait another two hours in the line before the got to the front. And they believed the wait was completely worth it.

Nicki was wearing her blonde wig that came down just below the shoulders and wore the grey version of the suit that she wore when she had launched her perfume ‘Pink Friday’ the last time she was there. Hey group could silently agree that whatever she wore it always work. Not just anyone could match it. Not that anyone had tried… At least not yet.

They walked up to the table together. Jasmine got her album signed first. “Who do I make this out to?”

“Jasmine.” Nicki signed it out to her ‘Jazzy Barb’ then Demetria went.

“Hey, aren’t you the girl whose birthday I sang at yesterday?” Nicki and Jay had agreed that until the girls had figured it out that they would play that Maraj and Minaj were two different people. Demi stuttered as she answered the superstar. They talked about how Nicki’s music was so inspirational and how it was such a privilege that Nicki was able to perform at the party when probably had a very busy schedule.

Jay and Shawna had their arms signed when Demi and Nicki had finished talking. Jay and Shawna didn’t have albums of their own because their parents believed Nicki to be a bad influence. Before the group walked out the store Nicki and jay winked at each other seeing as their little plan was quite a success at that point.

The four teens left the mall going their separate ways. It was four thirty and Demi only had two to get ready for her date with Damian. As she walked home she sang Super Bass and Starships over and over just to other people.

When she got back to the apartment she fell onto the couch and absorbed everything that had happened in the few hours before she got ready.