wake up.

A/n (this is my first actual book i plan on writing all the way through & her outfit is above & i hope you like this book).

----------------------------------------------------

My phone screen lit up, blaring an annoying alarm. I sighed reaching onto my bedside table and dragging my finger across the snooze button.

I turned my back to the bedside table and snuggled back up with my blanket.

"Kataeh, Get up!" My mother yelled.

I rolled my eyes and snatched my blanket off of myself and laid on my bed for a couple of minutes.

I heard stomping coming towards my room. "I'm already up! Leave me alone!" I yelled pulling my pillow over my face.

"Last day of your senior year!" My mom yelled with excitement clearly shown in her voice.

"Yay." I yelled along with her sarcastically.

She snatched the pillow from my face and threw it beside me onto my bed.

I frowned, looking at her through the lilac strands of hair that covered my face.

"Can you please get up? I'm going to make breakfast & I want you to have time to eat it." She said while walking out of my room.

I pulled my lips into a fake smile. "Of course mother, my wish is your command!" I yelled.

My brother, Dex walked into my room laughing. "It's your wish is my command." He threw his shirt onto my face and walked away.

"It's called, I couldn't care less." I huffed climbing off my bed and walking over to my closet.

I pulled out a black skirt & a plain black crop top, along with a denim jacket, black lace panties and a bra to match.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled off my clothes and climbed into the shower.

I grabbed a strawberry scented shampoo and bodywash and began washing my hair and body.

I climbed out of the shower and pulled on all of my clothes, and began to dry my hair in the mirror.

I grabbed my straightener and began straightening my hair.

There was a loud knock on the door.

"What!?" I yelled.

"Hurry up! Breakfast is ready!" Dex yelled at me.

I sighed and finished straightening the last piece of hair and smiled at the finished product.

I grabbed my dirty clothes and walked into my room throwing them in a pile, in the corner of my room.

I grabbed my phone and backpack and walked down the stairs and into the kitchen, to my brother chugging orange juice straight from the carton.

"Can you not be so disgusting?" I asked and snatched the orange juice from his hands.

I sat down at the table, and my mom smiled at me.

"You are so beautiful." She said.

I rolled my eyes and blushed while watching my brother scoff and roll his eyes.

"Don't forget to compliment the jock." I joked.

He posed and smiled, while winking.

"you are such a loser." I said while giggling.

I grabbed my bag and phone, standing up.

"You didn't even touch your food kat." My mom said concerned.

"I'm not hungry." I said while shrugging.

I walked over to my black platform boots and slid them onto my feet.

My brother walked past me and out the front door.

"Bye you guys, love you!" She smiled sadly.

I smiled and walked out of the front door along with my brother.