welcome.

I woke up in front of a huge mansion and looked around unsure of where I was.

"This is not my house." I mumbled.

Just as I said that Dylan walked out of one of the doors with a suitcase in one hand and car keys and a phone in the other.

I climbed out and walked over to him.

"Is this your house?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Obviously." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to his car, climbing in.

He put his suitcase in the trunk and got into the car, starting it up and driving away.

We reached my house after 20 minutes of awkward silence.

I climbed out and so did he, I hadn't noticed how late it was as I looked at my phone.

"11:43?" I said out loud to myself.

"What you've never been out this late? You gotta bed time?" He stood behind me whispering into my ear.

My eyes popped wide open as a shiver was sent down my spine.

I cleared my throat and turned around.

"Look." I said while poking his muscular chest.

"I'm tired of you thinking you can go around and do and say what you want, but not in my house .. Okay? Just stay away from me." I turned around and began to walk away.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he pulled me close to him.

"How do I stay away when we are sharing a room?" He chuckled and grabbed his suitcase and helmet, then let himself into my house.

"Sharing a room?!" I screamed as I walked into the front door.

"Mom!?" I yelled.

"Yes, kat?" She asked while smiling and embracing me.

"Why am I sharing a room with .. with .. that?!" I yelled and pointed towards him.

"Kat! You do not talk about guests like that." She looked at me a confused expression.

"I've taught you better, kat. Your brother needs his space, and you know exactly why he is not going to share with anyone at all." She said while tearing up.

"I'm sorry mom, its fine. I'm okay with him staying in my room." I pulled on a fake smile and walked towards him.

"Welcome." I said to Dylan while rolling my eyes and walked up the stairs and he followed behind me.

"Did I mention how nice of an ass you have?" He smirked.

"Hey!" My mother yelled.

"Sorry, mom!" He yelled.

"She isn't your mom." I rolled my eyes and walked into my room.

He walked in after me chuckling.

He put his suitcase against the wall and sat on my bed.

"So, why can't dex and I share a room?" He asked while pulling out his phone.

I walked over to my bed, realizing how comfortable it looked and sat down next to him.

"Because he won't share with anyone." I shrugged.

"Why?" He pressed.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

"You clearly knew what your mother was talking about." He said while looking up from his phone and at me.

I looked away from him and started to tear up, I stood up and grabbed my pajamas out of my closet.

"I'm gonna take a shower." I said while wiping a tear quickly away from my cheek.

His face was full of concern but I shrugged it off and continued into the bathroom.

When I walked into the bathroom I locked the door and looked at myself in the mirror.

My vision began to be blurred by tears as I sat on the cold tile against the wall.

I began to sob, sob because he was gone and I couldn't hold him and hug him, I couldn't love him.

him is my baby brother, he passed away in a car crash last year. We never bring it up, we never talk about it. The situation just makes my mom really unstable. My brother would never share his room because my baby brother used to share the room with him, still has all his stuff in there.

There was a knock at the door.

I stood up and wiped at my face clearing the tears and pulled open the door.

"Yes?" My voice cracked and my eyes met Dylan's.

He pushed passed the door and walked into the bathroom pulling me into a tight bear hug.

I hesitated but clung to him, continuing to sob.

"My baby brother died a year ago." I managed to choke out while my head was laying on his chest.

"It was in a car accident and my brother shared a room with him, which has all his stuff in it. He hasn't touched any of his things, It's all been the same exact way since when he was here." Everything spilt from my mouth.

Dylan pulled back and gripped my face looking into my eyes, he took his thumb and wiped away a fresh tear.

"You're too pretty to crying." He said while flashing me a genuine smile.

I love those.

I smiled and blushed looking back up at his green orbs.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and walked out of the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Maybe he isn't such a dick.