high.

I slowly walked into the living area following behind noa to notice that there was only one other guy out there.

It kinda made me feel way more comfortable about this.

"Hey." I said whilst waving at the guy.

He wore a black beanie on top of his messy brown curly hair, he had beautiful grayish eyes and tattoos on his neck and arm.

"What's up?" He asked while flashing a smile towards me.

I sat down next to him and Noa sat closely next to me.

"This is Caleb, he's a complete stoner and douchebag" Noa said while chuckling.

I giggled and smiled looking over at Caleb.

"Well, I'm Kataeh and it's nice to meet you."

"Same." He said while picking up the blunt on the table and lighting one side.

He pulled it up to his lips and took a long drag from it and help it in for a few seconds before letting it out from his mouth and pulling the smoke in through his nose and finally blowing all of it out of him mouth.

My eyes grew wide as he pushed the blunt towards me.

Maybe it wasn't a good idea to sit right next to him?

I slowly grabbed it from his hand and placed it between my lips.

I took a long drag from it and held it in for a few seconds before letting it out and coughing a few times.

I passed it to Noa and he did the same thing Caleb did.

After a few times of doing this and a little small talk, I began to feel really weird.

I leaned over onto Noa's shoulder and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?" Noa said while looking at me.

I looked up at Noa and bursted out laughing.

He looked shocked for a moment, which made me laugh even harder and then he started to laugh.

"What the hell?" He chuckled.

"I'm sorry .. I'm sorry" I managed to get out between laughing.

I finally stopped laughing, my face red and tears rolling down my face.

"Have you smoked before?" Caleb asked while laughing at me.

"To be very honest, no but I told Noa I have so don't tell him." I said while peeking up at Noa.

He furrowed his eyebrows while looking down at me.

"Kat. I can hear you." He bursted out laughing.

"Shhhh." I said while pushing my finger towards his lips.

"I feel so weird." I said while sliding my head off his shoulder and plopping my head onto his lap.

"Ow!" He jumped a bit and awkwardly tried to play it off while smiling.

"Oh shit, did I hurt jimmy?" I said while looking up at him.

I heard laughter burst from Caleb.

"Yo, I'm going home. I'm leaving you some bud on the table." He stood up and walked over to the door.

"She's cute, Noa. Keep her." He said before opening the door and walking out.

Noa smiled and looked down at me.

I stuck my bottom lip out and sat up "I'm hungry."