last day.

I walked out of the front door, closing it and making my way towards my brothers range rover.

"I still think this is a girl's car." I said jokingly.

"Exactly that's why all the girls get in this car all the time." He said while laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Ha." I rolled my eyes, pulling at the door.

I climbed in and sat my bag onto the back seat and began texting my best friend, Cassie.

text from cass - last daaaayy! Hurry up!

text to cass - on my way.

"Kat!" My brother yelled.

"Hm?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Did you not hear me?" He asked.

"No." I looked at him and put my phone down. "What?"

"I said, you should come to my football game today after school." He smiled.

"You know that I hate everyone on your team, dex." I said while huffing.

He stuck his bottom lip outwards "please?"

"Fine, it is the last day that I have to see any of them." I said while rolling my eyes.

He smiled and pulled into the schools student parking lot.

He parked the the car and I reached into the backseat, grabbing my bag and climbing out of his car.

I walked towards the front doors and stood there taking a deep breath in.

"Last day of hell." I chuckled and opened the doors.

I walked towards the art room, where Cassie was waiting for me.

She saw me and ran over to me pulling me into a tight hug while squealing.

"Calm down Cass." I chuckled and pulled away from her, smiling.

Cass is so gorgeous, she has long wavy blonde hair and beautiful face structure, naturally rosy pink cheeks & so much joy was in her no matter what.

I walked over to what she was painting, it was the complete opposite of her personality, the painting was dark.

I smiled at her " I really love this!"

She giggled looking at me "thanks!"

I looked at my phone screen to check the time.

"I gotta go, or I'll be late and in detention, on the last day." I chuckled and rolled my eyes while spinning on my heels and walking out of her classroom.

I began walking to physics, because that was my first class.

I walked into the classroom and walked to my seat in the very back, in the corner.

I dropped my bag onto the ground, sat on the chair and began scrolling on my phone.

I looked up at the teacher, Mr. Sanchez as he cleared his throat.

I placed my phone onto the desk as he glared at me.

"Even though it is you last day, I will not have you disrespecting me." He spat.

The door opened and in walks, my enemy & the last person I want to see.

He scans the classroom for a chair, but all of the chairs are taken except for one beside me.

He began to walk towards the chair and I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on my forehead.

He sat down in the chair next to me and looked over at me smirking.

"Did you know that you are the only hot girl, that I haven't fucked in the entire school?" He smirked while winking at me.

I looked at him with disgust clearly shown in my face.

"Firstly, you could never fuck me. Let's just get that straight. Second, why are you even talking to me?" I asked while rolling my eyes at him.

"If we get to ask each other questions, then why do you always wear black?" He asked, while chuckling.

"Why do you always annoy me?" I asked, while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Kataeh & Dylan! You have detention, after school today!" Mr. Sanchez yelled.

I rolled my eyes and slouched into my chair sighing.

"Of course I do." I said.

"At least its with the man of your dreams." Dylan said while smirking.