home.

I walked out of the school's front doors and pulled out my phone, texting my brother.

Text to dex - can you pick me up? My feet are really hurting.

Text from dex - I can't, Claire is all over me. Sorry kat.

I frowned and sighed.

My house is thirty minutes away.

I huffed and began walking in the direction of my house.

"Get in." A familiar voice said.

I looked up from the floor and at the car, and of course it was Dylan.

"No, thank you." I said while frowning at him

"Kitten's feisty, I like that." He smirked.

I ignored him and picked up my pace.

"No, seriously. Just get in & I'll take you home." He said while rolling his eyes.

I stopped walking and looked at him.

"What if I don't want you to know where I live?" I asked while placing a hand on my hip.

"Tough luck, your brother and I are friends, so I already know where you live." He smirked.

I stood there in silence for awhile.

"Fine."

I pulled at his door and climbed in, pushing my bag into his backseat and closing the door way harder than usual.

"Whoa! Chill!" He yelled, while speeding off.

I smirked and laid my head against his window, unknowingly dozing off.

"Kitten!" He yelled while shaking my arm.

"What?!" I snatched my head from the window and looked at him.

"Damn, I was just going to tell you that we are at your house." He said while chuckling.

"Oh." I said, climbing out of the car.

He handed me my bag and I walked away and into my front door.

I walked up the stairs and into my room, plopping onto my bed and taking a deep breath in and out.

I grabbed my phone and called Cassie.

"Hello? Cass?" I asked.

"Yeah, Hey!" Cassie said.

"I have to tell you what happened to me today." I rolled my eyes.

"What happened?" She asked excitedly.

"Dylan." I said bluntly.

"The really hot jock?" She asked.

"Yeah, he got us in trouble for talking and Mr. Sanchez gave us detention. We were the only two in there and he was just being so annoying and cocky the whole time, then it was time to go and he tied my hair to the leg of my desk and wouldn't untie it until I said please and-" I was interrupted.

"You guys are do destined and cute omg date please."

"You interrupted me." I said bluntly.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry continue." She said.

I rolled my eyes and began talking again.

"And he gave me a nickname, he won't stop calling me kitten." I huffed placing a hand onto my head.

"Wow, so much happening for the last day of school." She joked.

"Too much happening, and my brother wants me to come to his game tonight, but I don't want to go by myself." I frowned.

"That's where I come in and steal the show." I could hear her smiling through the phone.

"Please don't flirt with my brother." I smiled.

"No promises." She said while giggling.

"He has a girlfriend Cass." I said while rolling my eyes.

"He doesn't even like her! You said it yourself! She is being played!" She yelled into my ear.

I pulled the phone away from my ears and rolled my eyes.

"You have a boyfriend!" I said while laughing.

"It's an open relationship." She said while giggling.

"Well, unfortunately Claire is all over my brother." I said while frowning.

"That's why he couldn't pick me up and Dylan kinda gave me a ride." I said while staring at the ceiling.

"You want him. You wouldn't have gotten into the car if you didn't." She squealed into the phone.

"Please stop, you know I hate him." I rolled my eyes.

"Get ready and come over so we can go to the game." I said and hung up.

text from babe - you coming to see me tonight?

I raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"Babe?" I said out loud to myself.

text to babe - Dylan?

text from babe - yes, kitten?