Friends

Kiyomi's life did really change after that meeting just as Yoruichi-san had said it would. She spent her morning hours with Yoruichi-san training with her. She was training Kiyomi for 'Hakuda' which is an unarmed fighting technique that makes use of one's body in fight and 'hoho' which is technique of using high speed fighting movements based on art of shunpo. She knew kiyomi's desire of being able to live and breathe outside the noble household. So instead of training grounds of noble household, Yoruichi san used to train kiyomi in squad 2 grounds and barracks. Kiyomi has become familiar to squad 2 area.

Kiyomi met and befriended to two more people while in the squad 2. One was Kisuke Urahara, a blond, laid back, easy-go-lucky but extremely intelligent and mysterious person, who also helped her train. He was in charge of kido and Zanjutsu training. Soon kiyomi came to find out that this man was indeed powerful and he was training her for 'hado' and 'bakudo'. Second was this girl, named Soi fon, she was sharp, fast, cold, calculated and stuck up. Soura accompanied her everywhere. Things between Kiyomi and Soura were good now. Soura was her older self again which made Kiyomi relaxed.

Kiyomi's afternoon was spent in Kuchiki manor, inside the huge library, studying history and other theoretical subjects. She was mostly greeted and escorted by the head butler, Junichi. Hardly had she come in contact with elder kuchiki-san. Often she was met with younger Kuchiki-san, who gave her updates at academy. He was intelligent and smart boy. They soon became good friends. They talked for hours, unlike their usual self. They had taken quite a liking to each other. It seemed they were ready to become more than just friends. Servants in Kuchiki mansion and Soura who always was with Kiyomi had noticed their behavior changing; they would usually not talk to anybody else, but would spne hours talking with each other.

-----------------------

Today, Kiyomi was training with Yoruichi-san and Soi fon. Yoruichi-san was overpowering them both. Soi fon suddenly tripped over loose rocks and got in Kiyomi's way which made her fall abruptly and she broke her ankle. Rocks also did number on her arm giving it a big scratch and Soi fon broke her nose. That ended the training; soon a squad 4 member was called. Though injuries were there, both kiyomi and Yoruichi were laughing. While Soi fon felt embarrassed for her actions.

Kiyomi's POV

"Soi fon, loosen up a little, will ya!", Yoruichi-san said.

I nodded and smiled at soi fon, "Please Soi Fon-san, don't worry, I am fine! Plus in battles there would be bigger injuries right! It's nothing, we will start training soon." I assured her.

I told Yoruichi-san to send a message that I would be missing the history lesson at kuchiki mansion today.

"On second thought, I should send the message"

"Yeah, just give the note to that guy over there. He would go to the Kuchiki manor"

"Thank you, Yoruichi san", 'I would not be able to see Kuchiki san san today! I would miss talking to him! He is smart, intelligent and good looking. He is working hard and soon would become a shinigami as he would be graduation in a Year. May be I can ask him to come here! No! That would not be appropriate! Only if I would have been enrolled in the academy, I could have studied and sparred with him. It would have been nice to have him as a classmate, wouldn't it! May be I am thinking too much about him.' Those thoughts made me blush slightly while I was writing the note.

"Yo! Why are you smiling like that! I see! Is it Kisuke who made you blush?" Yoruichi san said suddenly in my ear.

"What? He is not even here!" I said blushing even darker that I got caught like that.