Friend, the marriage and the Sister

Kiyomi's new job, in the kido corps division, was creating a structure that would not collapse at the captains or Commander's absence, she had to gauge the capacity and powers every member, sort them accordingly into groups and teach them further. Yamamoto Sou taichou had also been helping her. She made them take various tests for days to categorize the members into different groups; no division member was strong enough to become second in command. Sou taichou asked her to pick a candidate from new graduates and train them. She started visiting academy after that.

In squad 4, Soura, had indeed started recovering after Unohana told her about kiyomi's message. Byakuya never came to see her or not even attempted to contact her or Soura. After all the anger died All kiyomi wanted was Byakuya to come and talk to kiyomi like he did before, tell her everything that has happened instead of playing ignorance. Kiyomi put all her efforts in creating new reliable and strong structure for kido corps, her people started worshiping her. She put all she has got in training them. Sou taichou was happy to see the progress. Soura was recovering with good speed, she even started talking.

Kiyomi had a good stable schedule, occasional morning meeting with Sou Taichou or captains, working with her division, training the division members, after lunch time, visiting academy for keeping eye on possible new graduates and candidates, teaching them a thing or two, her paper work, in the evening, she would spar with the people who had shown interest in fighting with swords, assisting Soi fon was also there on her to-do lists, she would have tea and dinner with Kyouraku and Ukitake. She used to go to shrine of penitence and talk with Aizen. Basically things had fallen back into the way they used to, just people were replaced, Yoruichi by Soi Fon and Kisuke by Aizen. But some things never change; Ukitake and Kyouraku were still there, exactly the way they used to. There was nobody to replace Byakuya from her heart, there was a wound, still bleeding and aching for the rightful thing to return and close the wound.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One month and 5 days after the day Kiyomi visits Soura

Unohana came to room where Soura was kept for the treatment and rest, Soura was up in sitting position, staring out of the window,

"Soura san, how are you feeling now?"

"Good, thank you for taking care of me." Soura said in low and weak voice, standing up and bowing down.

"Well, that's a good news; your reiastu and your health both are stable from two days. If you feel safe, it is alright for you to go to your regular routine" Unohana said.

"Thank you, I would like to go now", She bowed and left for the Fujiwara mansion, she was allowed to passed through gates, she was told to go to room at back side of kitchen where she met the other maids and servants, some were out for work, but remaining people saw her and gathered around her showering her with lot of questions. She got passed all that she was given work in kitchen and garden, totally different form the work she used to do, she was Kiyomi's favorite so she had been assigned to help her and do all the work on the top most floor which belonged to Kiyomi. She thought this was some of her punishment that she never would be getting close to Kiyomi again; she wanted to see Kiyomi and apologize again and ask for another chance. She worked in kitchen then went to work at garden, in the evening, she was given some boxes that were to be put in store room that was on topmost floor, she thought that was her chance to see Kiyomi, she hurried to destination only to find all rooms nearly empty.

After work that day, she asked her fellow servants about it, she gathered all the information and waited for judgment to come as kiyomi has said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------