True face of Betrayal part 1

Kiyomi's POV

At Kiyomi's Apartment

I was sitting in my living room, trying to put together the pieces of information I gathered in last few days and was trying to figure out what to do next. I found out that there were discontinuities in the history of the process, 'Something is not right, why she said that orders were receiving at her end, why her powers were not returning as they supposed to, why 13th division was not contacted to bring her back, why was she put in 6thsquad's prison cell, why was the standard procedures was not followed?'

I suddenly felt a spike in reiastu which was at far distance, I concentrated on reiastu, it was Ukitake san, I suddenly felt him grab my spirit ribbon, I jumped up, letting go of everything in my hand, I was in my baggy White T-shirt as usual, I put on capris and jacket, tied my hair in pony while putting on floaters, locked the door and ran where Ukitake san was.

He was in backyard garden near the Koi lake, hands and knees on ground, coughing up blood. I went over him quickly, crouched down on his right side, pulled his hair back with one hand, took my hairband out with the other and tied his hair with it. I supported his shaking frame putting on my right hand on his chest and put my left hand on his back and started caressing his back trying to sooth him. His rough coughing continued for a minutes, I knew about his illness, I had seen it before countless times, there was blood many times but not this much. He was shaking visibly now, his reiastu was growing weak, sending spikes, I used my right hand on his chest to put some reiastu in him, as if to heal, though I know it was not wound and healing kido won't help, I just wanted to pour my reiastu in him and make him stop cough blood.

When the coughing stopped, he looked at me, embarrassed and guilty. Though he tried to cover his mouth, blood was everywhere on our cloths, grass, ground, his white hair had tainted bloody red, my right hand some droplets of blood,

"Sumimasen[Sorry], Kiyomi san how did you.." his eyes went back of his head, I panicked, I felt all his weight on my right hand which was supporting him, he started to fall. I quickly grabbed him up, threw him over my shoulder with using my reiastu, shunpo to his room. I went to bathroom, put him down, his T-shirt was mess, I went to his closet, took out a T-shirt I had checked the day when I had come here in the first time, changed his T-shirt, took a towel and run warm water for it to dip in. I wiped cleaned his hands, face, neck, palms off the blood. I took a mug of warm water to clean his hair. Pulled him up again and laid him up on his bed tucked him in blanket. I called my zanpakutou's , Ameotokovolunteered to stay in Ukitake san's vicinity till I come back. I went back to my home, changed into another T-shirt and capris and took all the papers with information in one bag and locked my apartment to run back to Ukitake san's again.

I went there, Ameotoko was healing him with his powers; I nodded at him and sat in door facing the garden, continuing with my investigation. I was thinking about many things like Rukia's execution, the whole mess of procedures.

'Aizen san would wait for me on the tall building today I would not be able to go', I was worried about Ukitake san's illness, I dint know when sleep claimed me. I slumped on floor, taking my knees closer to chest, curling up into ball, I went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next day I woke up with a thud of the door, I opened my eyes to find warm brown eyes blinking. It was Shunsui Onii san, he was looking at me with amused look on his face and sly smile playing on his lips as I was in Ukitake san's bed. I was shocked and quickly pushed away him and the blanket covered me and kept me warm. I looked around to find Ukitake san had been asleep with his back at me and he was at very edge of the bed.