Council

IM SORRY FOR TAKING TO LONG FOR UPDATING! But I'm trying to do better <3

With Vampire stained grey, white fur, Max and I continue running. Vampire faces snarling through dark curtains over windows.

About halfway through Vampire Country, ten or so Vampires appear around us. Circling us like prey.

No Council Members yet....

The circle of Vampires slowly started to squeeze in. 

I notice Max bend into his back legs, bloody teeth bared.

Following his actions, I set my eyes on a Vampire with red hair. He hiss at me and the circle stops moving.

The red-haired Vampire lunges onto my neck. His fangs tear into my fur and into my skin.

I yank my head to the side and grab his middle with my teeth. Whipping my head back, pulling him from my neck.

I drop his body on the cement in front of me and step on his head, popping like a grape. Blood splattering the cement.

Four Vampires jump on my back, punching and bitting.

I jump and twist so my back lands on the ground, crushing the Vampires.

I roll over the Vampires, my momentum pulling me to feet feet.

One of the Vampire's legs was bent up towards his head. Causing a smirk to play at my lips.

He grabs his twisted leg and bends it back with a grunt. He pushes himself, growling at me.

I speed to him and throw my claws to his head. His head flys off and smashes into the shutters of a house. His body slumping to the ground.

I scan for the other Vampires.

Gone?

I turn my gaze to Max. With two Vampires bitting his back, one pulling at his leg [*slaps knee*]. Another tearing at his neck. I speed to him and pull the Vampire pulling legs off and throwing him to the cement with my teeth.

He speeds to his feet and thrashes a fist into my muzzle, with Vampire strength. 

My head whips to the side, my nose tingling.

I whip my head back, smacking into his head.

He flys to the side.

I feel two feet jump onto my back.

Just I'm about to buck him off, something sharp breaks my skin. It's pulled out then stabbed in another place.

I focus on healing but nothing happens. Being Werewolf and Vampire I'm able to heal in a second, but I'm not.

Silver or wood knife.

I start feeling weaker as he continues to stab my back.

My Wolf is too big, too many places to cover...

I shift. My bones breaking and shifting. Fur returning back into my skin. Canines retreating.

Once in my human form, I release my Vampire.

The Vampire that was stabbing me falls to the ground. I speed around and grab his neck, with my free hand taking the weapon he was stabbing me with.

I examine it for a second.

Wood! Really?!

I stab the wooden dagger into the Vampires heart. His scream is muffled as his body turns grey, then disintegrates.

"STOP!" A voice booms.

Both Max and I and the Vampires stop and turn to the voice.

A women with black hair, pale skin, wearing a black robe stands with ten or so other people dressed in black robes.

I couldn't help but smile.

"Council. Just the people I wanted to see."