Chapter 1: Tresspaser

Layla ^*^

Everyone in my village runs inside and boards up their windows and doors.

They know the full moon will bring death on them. They know theres werewolves and vampires. They just can't tell who's who and what.

Vampires don't come to this land, this is werewolf land. So I'm safe from the Council.

Most werewolves are forced to shift in a full moon. Since I'm half  Vampire I can control my wolf. Most wolves go on killing sprees on full moons, I personally don't. I can kill whenever I need, which is very rare.

The giant grandfather clock strikes midnight.

The streets are empty.  Every house seeming vacant. 

A goat yells from the post it's tied to.

Sacrifices aren't going to work people. 

I untie the goat and it takes of running down the dirt road.

I continue walking to my house.

I hear the goat scream then a loud CRACK!

I turn to see a giant black wolf holding the goat's limp body betweens its teeth. 

Wolves don't come in this territory.

My bones and muscles dislocate themselves and forming a Wolf. My Wolf's white, and very broad for a girl. With long, white canines, and bright blue eyes.

The new Wolf realizes he is in marked territory and lowers his head in respect.

Seeing I let my guard down, the trespassing Wolf lunges. His teeth clamp on my throat.

I let out a yelp in surprise. I was never taught how to fight a Wolf, growing up with vampires.

I rap my big paws around his head and push.

He releases my neck while falling backwards.

I run and lunge onto his back. I pierce  my canines into the back of his neck.

He whips his head trying to get my off. But I latch on like a Kohala on a tree.

To my surprise he rolls onto his back, making it so he was now on top of me.

His body crushing mine. He whips to his feet while I still lay on my back.

He presses his paws on my shoulders.

You lost.

I picture my human form and feel my bones break back into a human skeleton.

The wolf looming over me starts to shirt also.

He has brown messy hair, blue eyes, perfect jawlines, and a broad build.

Woah.