Chapter 7: Talk

Max ^*^

What do you guys think so far?? (Sooo sorry I havent edited this yet.)

Crunch!

I follow the sound to a metal door. I unlock the door and push it open.

Max sits tied in a chair also, in a similar room I was in.

"Layla?" Shock flooding his face.

"Max." My lips crunch into a irritated frown. I grab the door knob and start pulling it closed behind me.

"Wait! Wait! Let me explain!"

Slowly I reopen the door. Shutting it behind me, I sit in a chair across Max.

"Please do. Explain we you help me, kiss me, then I wane up tied to a chair!"

He takes a deep breathe. "The Council hired me to track you down. All I knew was that I was looking for a hybrid, I had no idea it was beautiful girl."

"Watch yourself."

"The kiss was real. But the Council had followed me! I tried to stop them from taking you. I truly did Layla!" He was practically breathing his words. "But they drugged me and brought me here to. I think were in Vampire Country. Once I got to know you...I started liking you."

Heat was radiating off my cheeks.

"I really like you Layla."

I stood up and ripped the thick rope binding his hands clean off. Them I helped him untie his ankles.

Handing him a gun, we both took off down the hall.

"Do you know any exits?"

"Besides the entrance no."

Fabulous. We're helplessly running around a hall we don't know.

We shot two other guards and turned four corners until we spotted a door at the end of one of the wings of the hall. Sprinting to it, I'm tripped.

My body flys forward and flops to the floor.

Rolling onto my back then swinging my knees over my head, my momentum brings my to my feet.

A Vampire in a black robe, a Council member, holds Max with a silver dagger pointing to his chest.

"Quit this game Layla. You don't want innocent blood on your hands."

"Innocent blood on innocent hands." My bones break and shift until I shift into my Wolf.

Combining my Wolf and Vampire speed, I rush to the Council member.

Leaping onto the Vampire, I send him to the floor. The tile crumbling under the blood suckers body.

He quickly speeds to his feet.

The Vampire lets his guard down slightly as he watches Max shift.

Taking the moment, I slam my paws into his shoulder and chest. Pinning him to the broken tile.

I twist his head with my teeth and his head pops off. Then spitting it to the ground.

I growl towards Max and run through the door at the end of the hall.

I break part if the wall and slide outside. We stand on a massive hill overlooking Vampire Country.

I decide not to shift and run naked through a country of Vampires.

Max and I run side by side. Down the hill. Into Vampire Country.