Prison

HAPPY EASTER!

"Layla." The lady snarls at me. "We've been looking for you."

"Well," I wipe blood off my hand and flick it onto the ground, "get in line."

The women holds her hand out and a servant appears and sets a piece of cloth into her hand. She tosses the cloth to me.

I hold it up.

"You know dresses aren't my thing."

"Put it on."

I slip the silky cloth over my head.

As my head pops through the head hole, hands are wrapped around my torso.

"Bring them." The Council turns and walks back towards a black, brick building.

I throw my head back. Causing my skull to smash into the Vampire behind me.

His grip looseness a tiny bit, just enough for me to escape his grasp.

Three more Vampires speed over to me and grab my arms.

Being both Werewolf and Vampire I'm stronger than a Vampire or Werewolf. But I can't fight off five, strong willed, Council bloodline, Vampires.

I'm dragged towards the black mansion.

Are these people color blind?

The building sits atop a hill overlooking Vampire Country.

A draw bridge was laid open as an entrance.

"This is the original castle from the Original Council." The Head Council informs me, like I care.

Inside was that of a castle!

A high celling with dark, marble floors. A giant stair case leading to another story and one leading to a basement. Candles hang from the ceiling from round platforms.

I notice a hallway leading into what looks like a large room. Probably the "court." I can make out a large table set where the thrones would be.

I manage to turn my head back enough to see 2 Vampires dragging a naked, bloody Max behind me.

We're forced to follow Head Council lady down the stairs to a dungeon like prison.

"This one has been specially spelled for you."

The Vampires that dragged me around toss me into the cell and slam the door shut.

The cells a cement block with a door with three bars carved into it, making a small window.

Through the holes in the doors I watch Max get shoved into the cell across mine.

"I'll deal with the two of you tomorrow."

Max and I are left in the dungeon/prison.

It takes my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the pitch black darkness surrounding me.

The Council doesn't scare me, but I find myself worrying about Max.

It would be much easier if I only had to look out for myself, but now I have to look after a Werewolf in a country of Vampires.

-/-/-/-/-/-

I wake to the cell door clanging open.

My senses smell Vampire and Revane.

Revane is poison to Vampires.

My eyes adjust and I find a man holding a spritz bottle filled with revane standing by the, closed, door.

"Hello Hybrid." My wold senses cringe at the smell of Wolfsbane.

"Mixture of Revane and Wolfsbane you got yourself?"

"You tell me." He spritzes the bottle. The poisons mixture sizzles and burns my skin.

"AHH!"

He jabs a wooden stake into my thigh.

A ear busting scream fills the room.

His hand clutches my mouth and he presses his palm on the too of the stake into my leg.

"Not so stuff now."

At this moment something clicks in my brain. Like a light switch turning on.

I don't want to be a scared little girl anymore.

I kick my other leg inti the mans stomach.

The force of the kick send me flying. His back slashes into the cement wall and he falls to the ground.

I yank the stake out of my leg and speed over the body on the floor.

I press the stake up his rib cage, into his heart.

"Uh." His body takes a grayish black color and goes still.

"No more."