─ why

hello! first of all, welcome to this book ; a book where you could talk about your problems ─ you could comment about it here, or pm me as well. also, suggestions on topics or issues i should write about are open, i'll do a special chapter about it! thank you, loves. ♡

sometimes. i know. i know, it's not easy. when it's just hard to voice out, when you couldn't find the right words to speak. "are you okay?" yes. no. i don't know. you see, it's always the same thing all over again ─ i'm fine.

you need to talk about it, alright? and no, it's not okay at all. sometimes, maybe yes, but it's never okay when you start to break your own heart, to hurt yourself. that, that's not okay.

so why, why are you here, sweetheart?

are you ─ hurt? sad? depressed? as if anxiety is hugging you and insecurities are building up inside, feeling trapped. is it that? why, why are you not okay?

what's wrong?

let me tell you one thing. whatever you're going through, whether if it's big or small, smile. i know, i know. easy to say, right?

but the thing is, you're beautiful. so why not, why not smile a bit more? that smile of yours, it shines. that little curve on your lips when it goes upwards, try to wonder ─ what if by that, you could already make someone's day?

dear, no matter how many times your thoughts drown in your soul, no matter how bad you want to shut people out because it's all a whole mess ─ everything is going to be alright. and you know why?

because you, you're worth it.

xx winwinneul