─ message

you know, at some point in your life, everything is just heartbreaking. things are going hard on you, and you felt like your whole world is falling apart.

when your heart breaks into smaller pieces, so tiny, and sometimes, they just burn into ashes ─ to nowhere.

have you ever felt like, you no longer have a heart anymore? because they are too scarred, that you felt like it's already drenched in a pool of thumbtacks, and it's not beating?

hey, you.

yes, you. the one who's reading this right now. why did you come to read this again? because it makes me sad to know that you're actually hurting.

stop. stop it already. stop locking yourself in a room all night, stop skipping meals, stop harming yourself everytime. why? they're not helping, even if you think it somehow numbs the pain ─ it doesn't.

trying to relieve the pain in the wrong way is not okay, it's just not right. maybe it feels better for awhile, but the pain will still be there. it stays.

s m i l e .

you're beautiful, so beautiful, both inside and out. your flaws turns out to be near to the word perfect, and i want you to realize how amazing you are. you're talented, and everyone loves you! if nobody does, i do.

if you ever try to suicide or kill yourself, i'm telling you ─ please don't. it'll be worse, trust me. you might think that your pain will end if you do so, but no. just, no.

instead, talk to someone. talk to those who you really trust, whom you truly love. if you couldn't, i'm here. ♡ and still, if you couldn't too, try to express yourself in another way ;

like writing on an empty paper, scribble words, poetry or even a whole essay. art, drawings or paintings, strokes of brushes with colours on your canvas ─ follow your heart.

just, don't ever hurt yourself. you're such a wonderful person, promise me, that you'll never make yourself suffer again, okay? you're such a strong person, sweetie :)

think about it while reading this, and look! you're still surviving after going through so many things by now. so, don't stop.

keep your head up,
and keep your heart strong.

xx winwinneul