─ lonely

lonely. alone. loner.

people keep saying they're lonely, how they don't have 'friends'. emotionally destroyed, feeling depressed. while there sure are some people, they might have thought that the words you've said is fake, simply getting annoyed by it. "so-called lonely, they just want attention."

assumptions are dangerous. never assume someone when you don't really know 100% about it, ever. fake? well, you know. if we want to talk about friends, there's a difference between friends and 'friends'.

if you've ever thought if it's bad to feel lonely or any other sort of feeling that could make you feel down, it's not, bby. maybe, maybe it is. but look at the bright side, this, this feeling ─ could change you. in a way where you could rise again and become a much stronger person than you are yesterday.

it's a feeling. it's okay to cry, it's okay to let it all out. what others have told you, never allow them to use it in order to make you feel bad about yourself. about you, being you.

if they ever called you a crybaby, even an attention seeker ─ don't, just don't. don't listen to them. do not ever keep those words in your heart, do not even let it near. ignore. ignore them, and yes, it's hard. it's hard to not care about what others say about you, how they think of you.

so then, love yourself.

trust me, you're worth it.

xx winwinneul