Telling clara

Charlottes PoV

I have just pulled up at Clara pack house, I get out the car and make my way inside I didn't need to knock as its my sisters house, I walk inside to see Clara with another girl say eating ice cream and watching television.

"Hey sis, I'm here" she gets up of the sofa and makes her way towards me.

"Hey char so are you going to tell me why out of the blue you decide to visit" she ask me while giving me a hug, we have become closer since the rejection which I'm kind of grateful for.

"Take a sit and I'll sure tell" we walk into the living room I take a sit on the chair near the window. As the girl leaves us to talk.

""So go on do tell"

"Where do I start" I say truth be told I didn't know what to tell her

"The begin please" she says with a smile.

"Well how about I dumped in Derek at the mall today, we talked he told me how much he was sorry and that he knows what he put me through he asked for a second chance"

"So your giving him one, I mean I totally understand either way"

"CC his my mate I need him, I know how much he hurt me and what he put me through but his the only one who can fix it all"

"Yes I get that and I understand,but why would that make you come here"

"Well let's just say father has being keeping Derek away from me, from the begin not once letting him come near me nor telling me about the phone calls, when I got back from the mall I went to see father and talk to him about me and Derek he don't want to hear he wanted me to pick between my mate and my own father, so I picked up and here I am"

"Wow I can't believe his making you pick between your mate and him that doesn't sound like father at all but surely he should understand having done what he did to mother"

"Yea what I thought but guess not, I mean I know what Derek as done, goddess it's me who went through the pain but I'm giving him a chance to make it up to me, look is there any chance Leo will let me stay here for a while just till me and Derek sort things out"

"Of cause you can stay goddess your my sister char I ain't gonna let you go through this by yourself I will speak with mother tomorrow see what's going on"

"Thank you CC you don't know how much this means to me did Leo phone Derek for me"

"Yes he said that he will be here at 8"

" i best get ready then"

"You room is the first room on the left second floor near Chases room I thought you may like been next to him"

"Thanks sis" I give her a hug and make my way to the car grabbing my suitcases before going back inside and going to the room my sister told me I would be staying in. I knew I could always relay on my sister no matter what happens. Ever since the rejection she has being my rock along with Chase who always made me smile.

I just can't believe my own father would make me pick between him and my mate, he really thought I would stay there where he kept my mate away from me all this time because of I didn't know how he felt I blocked him out as much as I can. Goddess I need to go for a run in my wolf form.