Alice Academy - Chapter 2 : A Breakfast With a Creepy Girl Staring at You?

I suddenly woke up due to a pillow in my face. My star ranking hadn't been found out yet, so I got to sleep in Natsumi's room, on the floor. It was quite comfortable.. a pad and a pillow with some blankets. I threw the pillow off my face.

     "You trying to suffocate me, Natsumi?" I pouted. 

     She laughed. "Well, we don't want you being late for school. Come on!" 

     Natsumi picked up my uniform and threw it at me. "Get changed, we'll eat breakfast soon."

     I walked into her restroom and closed the door. Then, I took off my little duckie printed pajamas and quickly put on my uniform and went to the mirror. My hair was a mess! Oh god, who knows how long it'll take to get out these massive tangles.

     Five minutes later, I managed to get my entire head of hair untangled and combed perfectly. I separated 3 locks of hair and began braiding them down the side of my head. I took a small rubber band and tied it at the end. I smoothed out my skirt and I went out.

     "So.. where are we having breakfast?" I asked, still new to this place.

     "It's outside, come on, you took forever in there. I'll lead you there." She said.

     Natsumi grabbed my arm and dragged me outisde, into the hallways, and which at the end of, had a dining room full of breakfast.

     There were trays of okonomiyaki, steamed rice, miso soup, tamagoyaki, nori, broiled fish, and lots more.

     "Choose whatever you like!" Natsumi told me, and then ran off to get her breakfast.

     Eh.. I guess I get a plate first..? I went for a stack of plates and took one. Then I went for some okonomiyaki, tamagoyaki, and miso soup. I'm not really a fan of rice for breakfast..

     With all my breakfast, I went down and sat at an empty table. There were chopsticks and even forks laid out already. Some high class place this is.

     As I was eating my tamagoyaki, Daichi-kun came by with.. the. Whatever his name is. Tree guy? 

     "Hey, Naoki-kun! Let's sit with Nanami-chan!" he shouted, waving his hand hysterically and pointing to my table.

     Naoki-kun huffed, "Why? Do you already have interest in the new kid?" 

     His cheeks flushed at those words. "I-I just wanted to give her some company.. since it isn't fun eating by yourself.. right?"

     I looked up at Daichi-kun, still chewing a piece of tamagoyaki. After I swallowed, I asked, "But why do you want to sit with me? I'm sure Keiko would like you sitting next to them.." 

     "Keiko is so damn annoying. Don't even talk about her, she just, creeps me out with her fan club." Naoki complained. Oh, seems like they don't like Keiko-baka either.

     "Naoki-kun!" Daichi-kun hushed. "Don't be so mean to Keiko-san!"

     "Whatever." He put his plate on the table and sat down across from me.

     I leaned forward to see what was on his plate. He had the same as me..! The okonomiyaki, miso soup, and tamagoyaki! 

     "What? You got a problem with that I eat?" Naoki-kun sighed. 

     "I'm just looking! I have the same thing anyways, so I can't have a problem." I puffed my cheeks.

     I glanced around to see Keiko sitting a few tables away from us, pointing at me and saying something to her followers or whatever. Seems they're jealous that I'm sitting with Naoki-kun and Daichi-kun?