Alice Academy - Chapter 10 : Problems?

I flipped around furiously on my bed, trying to endure the cold of the winter. It was no use, no matter how thick this blanket is, I'm still cold!

A knock at my door startled me. "Come in!" I mumbled, trying to sound sleepy. To my surprise, Daichi-kun came in. "Ohaiyo, Daichi-kun." I sat up on my bed and shivered. "Is it cold in here?" he asked, taking a seat next to me. "What do you think?" I said, laughing.

I proceeded to head into the restroom and change, when suddenly, Daichi-kun pulled me close to him. "Don't worry, I'll keep you warm." he whispered into my ear. I blushed. What was he doing so early in the morning?! I managed to push him off, my face red.

"Wh-what was that?!" I yelled.

"I know you like Naoki-kun, but please accept my feelings! I like you too, Nanami-chan!" he said, giving me puppy eyes. I blushed and looked away. "I-I'm sorry, Daichi-kun, but your just a best friend to me.." Daichi-kun ran out the door. I sighed. I went to change and sat on my bed.

Then, another person knocked on my door. "Come in!" I yelled exasperatedly. Naoki-kun was revealed once the door opened. I stared at him.

"Yo." he said coolly. Oh god, who says 'yo' to a girl?

"Hi.." I said, trying to hold in my sadness. "What's wrong?" he asked. "N-n-nothing!" I stuttered.

"Tell me," he came closer to me. "R-really! It's nothing!" He narrowed his eyes and stared at me. "I'll find out sooner or later." 

The next day at school, Daichi-kun completely ignored me and acted like I was an unoticed speck of dust. I sighed and ate my lunch alone, hoping nobody would notice me. Unfortunately, Keiko was doing a retarded laugh when Daichi-kun sat next to her.

"Haha, so how does it feel to have Daichi-kun not sitting next to you?" she said, oh so dramatically.

"I don't care, just let me eat my lunch." I said, ignoring her and focusing on my lunch. She looked taken back and walked away.

Naoki-kun took a seat next to me. "What's up with Daichi?" he asked, putting his arms behind his head. "I don't know, go ask him. He's been ignoring me all day."

Naoki-kun leaned closer to me. I blushed. "Whatcha eating there?" he asked. "Um.." I looked at my lunch. "Sushi..?" I began chewing. "Could I have one?" he asked innocently, giving me the puppy eyes. I hit him on the head. "No."

After a few more hours of school, I walked back to the dorm. I shoved my door open and closed it. I threw my backpack on the floor and fell onto my bed. I sighed as I stared at the ceiling. Will Daichi-kun ever forgive me..?

My door flew open and Daichi-kun walked in. "D-daichi-kun?!" I stammered, backing up to the wall. "Please accept my feelings, Nanami-chan!" he positioned himself so he was on top of me. I began blushing. Why do they both like these poses?! He leaned down and I felt his lips press against mine. My face heated up almost immediately. I kicked and flailed, but it was no use.

At the same moment, Naoki-kun came in. His eyes widened at the sight of me and Daichi-kun kissing. His expression darkened as he walked out the door. I managed to push Daichi-kun off, and he walked out too. Why was this so complicated?!

I was very lonely the next day. During class, Naoki-kun and Daichi-kun sat very far from me. Nobody comforted me during lunch. As I was writing notes during class, or eating my lunch, the dream came back to me. I just felt like crying as I walked home.

When I got back to my room, I immediately threw my backpack on the bed and went into the shower. I came out with my hair washed, and I was wearing my cow-printed pajamas. I waited an hour for my hair to dry and went to sleep. 

Well, not sleep, but just to bed. I couldn't seem to sleep. I kept flipping around, thinking about the dream and what happened over the past few days. I flipped my position, so my stomach was against the bed. I planted my face into my pillow and began to cry silently. Why did I have to lose my 2 best friends? I cried even more, and let out little sobs. After half an hour, the center of my pillow was drenched with tears, but yet, I still continued to cry.

My door creaked open and I saw the lights turn on. I kept my face in the pillow. I looked out the corner of my eye to see Naoki-kun sitting on the bed, a worried and regretful look on his face.

He pat my head. I sat up on the bed, sitting a few inches away from him. I sniffled and stared at my pillow. I laughed a bit at how wet it was from my crying. Naoki-kun wrapped an arm around me and pulled me close. "I'm sorry.." he whispered, his voice sounding cracky. "I'm sorry.. I should've known that you couldn't handle all that ignorance.."  I blushed and a few tears rolled down my cheeks. I began sobbing onto his shoulder. He gave me a half-smile and kept patting my head. 

"It's okay.. I'll always be here for you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------

LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE LIKE. Sorry for the sudden ignorance and the hatred and IDK. Enjoy the chapterrrrrrrr~ 2 chapters in 2 days. WOOO IM ON FIRE XD lalalalalalalalalalalalalalala. c: too much minecraft. lalalallalalalalaalla. -vomits diamond swords-