Alice Academy - Prologue

I thought I should upload this becuase, i mean seriously, you just dont get entered into Alice Academy. so yeah. sorry about this LOLOL.

also, i did not create alice academy. i personally made my own version of it, a fan fic you should say. copyright goes to.. Tachibana Higuchi o: read the manga series! its epic as heck <3

---------------------------------------------------------------

     I sat on a bench in the park, feeding pieces of bread to pigeons nearby. They would trot over, bobbing their heads, and peck the pieces of food.

     It was the end of summer, and I was there on a bench, with my hair flying like a lion in the wind, a plain light pink shirt, and white shorts. People were jogging, kids were swinging and laughing, chasing each other. 

    I sighed, and I couldn't help but smile. I wish I  had the energy like that. Now, I've become like an old man, lonely, and feeding pigeons for company. I was starting 6th grade, which is still considered elementary school for me. I was 10, thank you very much. Kira Nanami.

     Picking up my notepad and pencil, I began doodling. I was always very talented in drawing, even my parents complimented me on that. I was proud to be good at drawing, because, hey, it might do me some good in the future.

     I ended up drawing a school girl, with the skirt, tie, hair, bows, almost everything. The thing was, for some reason, it looked like it came to life. I rubbed my eyes, and it was back to a flat picture. Huh, am I seeing things, or what?

     A man nearby narrowed his eyes at me. He walked over to me, and I blinked rapidly. Who's this guy?

     He grabbed my arm, jerking me so I would follow him behind the tree. "Who are you, and what are you doing to me?!" I whispered in a harsh voice. "Look, your not supposed to be here, you have an Alice. A special ability. It can be dangerous if we don't train you properly. So I'm coming to your house and telling your parents, okay?" he replied, looking at me.

     I didn't believe him, but I sighed, leading him to my house. My parents had a worried expression on their face. "We heard the news," my mom said, upset. "The reason we moved so much is because you had an Alice, Nanami-chan, but we didn't want to lose you," she continued.

     "D-does that mean I'm really leaving home?" I said, my throat getting dry and hot, my eyes watering. My mom nodded with a solemn expression. "I'll give you one day to pack, okay?" the random guy said. I nodded, and headed for my room.

     My mom gave me a gigantic suitcase, and I packed all my clothes in there. From summer, to fall, to winter, to spring. Those clothes were all packed, and my mom gave me 1,000 yen just in case. She said I could take the box of sushi out of the fridge tomorrow.

     The man told me that I should call him "sensei" since he was a teacher. Fine fine, gosh. Alice Academy, huh? I wonder what it's going to be like there..

--------------------------------------------

yes yes. prologue. C: