Chapter 4

ATTENTION!!! Hey, so, when I updated this, I forgot a chapter. It goes between this one and the one before this on, so between 3 and 4. It's the last one, after chapter 10. Read that before this one. Ok, that's it, oh, and also, have a nice day. :)

-Directioner623

     “Hey, Louis’ aunt, do you have a ball we could use for football?” Harry asks.

    “Yes, sweetie, Lottie, go get one and you kids can play in the back.” She tells us. Louis, Daisy, Phoebe, Harry, and I all stand up and walk to the backyard. Lottie comes out with a football-ball.

    “What are the teams?” Lottie asks.

    “Can we be teams captains?” Daisy asks, pointing to her and Phoebe.

    “Sure, pick who you want, Daisy first.” Lottie says.

    “I pick Lydia.” She says happily. I walk over to her and wait.

    “I want Hazza.”  Phoebe says.

    “Who’s Hazza?” I ask. Harry blushes.

    “That’s my nickname.” Harry tells me.

    “Aw!” I coo. “That is adorable!” Harry turns even redder.

   “Oh, shut up.” He grumbles. I laugh and I think I see Louis smile.

   “I want Boo Bear.” Daisy says. Louis walks over to where I am, his face completely red.

   “Aw, Boo Bear, that’s too cute.” I whisper to him. He blushes.

   “Mum… called me that…” He says. I smile sadly at him.

   “I’m sorry Lou, come here.” I hug him tightly.

    “Thanks…” He whispers. I smile at him. His eyes meet mine and I’m entranced. Phoebe’s voice brings me back to the real world.

    “I pick Lottie.” Phoebe says.

    “Okay, let’s play!” Harry shouts enthusiastically. Daisy’s team goes to one side of the back yard and Phoebe’s goes to the other. Daisy wants to be goalie so we let her. Lottie is goalie on the other side. We start with the ball in the middle. Louis takes the ball and heads towards the goal. He passes it to me and I score.

    “Yeah!” I cheer. Daisy cheers with me and Louis smiles for a second. Lottie throws the ball to Harry and he heads down to our goal. Phoebe is waiting there for him and he passes her the ball. Phoebe scores and jumps around in glee.

     “I win! I win! I win!” She chants. I laugh at her cuteness. We play for another half hour, then we head inside. Our team won, 32-28. It was close, but since Lou and I were the oldest we had an advantage. Louis and I head up to the room where he would stay when visiting. We are dirty and we need to clean up.

      “Do you have extra clothes here, Lou?” I ask him on the way up the stairs.

      He nods.

      “Can I borrow some clothes?” I ask.

     He nods again. We get to his room and he walks over to a dresser. He pulls out a white T-shirt and some navy blue shorts and places them on the bed. Then he pulls out some black sweats and a white shirt with blue arms that end at the elbow. There is a three eyed smiley face on it and says “HAVE A NICE DAY!” under it. He hands those to me.

      “Thanks, Tommo, I’m going to change in the bathroom, I’ll be right back.” I tell him.

     He nods. I sigh and walk into the bathroom. I have to help him with the speaking thing. After changing into his clothes, I walk out and he is fully dressed. My phone rings and I grab it.