Forgotten Chapter (Sorry)

Picture on the side in honor of my slip up. :)

-Directioner623

      I wake up to the phone ringing loudly. I sigh and reach for it on my night stand.

      “Hello?” I say groggily.

     “Hey, Lydia, the results are here. We aren’t allowed to open them, so come down to the office as soon as possible.” Eleanor says.

    “Okay, see you soon.” I say. I yawn once more and get out of bed. I change into a black loose fitting shirt, a matching belt, grey shorts, black heels, and a ring, matching bracelet, earrings, and necklace. I walk over to Louis and shake him gently. “Tommo, wake up.” I whisper.

       His eyes flutter open and I’m met with a beautiful blue. I feel like there are a thousand butterflies flying around in my stomach and it’s weird. I smile at him.

      “We have to get up and go to the station. You change and I’m going to go wake Harry.” I get up but he grabs my wrist. I look down at him and he mumbles something. “I didn’t quite catch that.”

        “…naked…” He mumbles. I quirk an eyebrow.

       “I’ll go wake Harry, you change. I’ll be right back.” I turn and head to the guest room. I walk in and over to Harry. I shake him gently. “Harry, wake up.”  

         “What?” He mumbles. He sits up. The blanket falls off of him… and he’s naked.

         “Oi, Harry!” I cover my eyes with my hands. I hear him scrambling.

         “Oh, sorry.” He says.

        “It’s alright. That’s what Lou was trying to say.” I say to myself.

        “He spoke?” Harry asks.

      “Yeah, last night when I said goodnight, he said it back, and when I went to come in here he tried to warn me you were naked, but all he got out was naked.” I explain. Harry chuckles a little.

       “You know, he is a real nice guy. I just can’t believe this happened to him because of me.” Harry sighs.

       “Hey, you don’t know that. My-our- dad was real screwed up in the head. That reminds me, they have the results, we have to head down to the station. Get ready.” I tell him.

       “Alright, sis.” Harry smirks.

      “You don’t know that yet.” I tell him. I walk out and back into my room. Louis is standing over his suit case in some fairly tight skinny jeans… and that’s it. I lick my lips and rake my eyes down his body.

      He suddenly notices that I am there and turns around. He sees me checking him out and I blush. I think I see him smirk but I’m looking away out of embarrassment. I finally look back and he is checking me out. This time, I smirk.

        “Like what you see, Tommo?” I ask. He blushes and turns back to his suit case. I walk over to where he was. “You were right, he was naked.” I say.

       Louis looks at me for a second but goes back to his suitcase. He pulls out a white button up and puts it on. The sleeves were short and you could see his muscles perfectly. While staring at his arms, something pops into my head.

        “Lou, where are your sisters?” I ask.

       “Aunt…” He mumbles. I nod.