Getting Ready for Tour

Thank you for your prompt Prettyanpink

Harry's POV

Today the boys and I have to go to the dentist and doctor before we go on tour and i'm scared. I don't like the dentist or doctors I never have and I never will. Luckily i'm not the only one who's afraid of the dentist Niall is scared also so we both decided that I will hold his hand during his appointment and he will hold mine during mine. I really hope that I have nothing wrong with my teeth.

- At the Doctor -

We get to the doctors office and I was getting really nervous knowing that I haven't been feeling the greatest and I kept it to myself for the past few days. We go in and got checked in and decided that it would be better if Liam and Louis went first then Niall would go since he wasn't as terrified as I was. They all went and they were fine then my turn came up I was very reluctant to go bet eventually went with the nurse she got my vitals and said that the doctor would be in soon. After about a minute he walked in and introduced himself as Dr.Chase he said "I know you are nervous and I will take it nice and slow okay?" I just nodded and he began he started by checking my eyes, ears, nose, then asked if I would open up so he could look at my throat I again nodded but this time saying no. He asked if my throat had been hurting I looked to the floor he just said " how about I take a look and we go from there?" I reluctantly agreed and opened my mouth for him to look he said " nothing to worry about probably just a minor cold take some lozenges later when you get home and your good to go" he then bid me good day and we were off to the dentist.

- At the Dentist-

We got to the dentist and I started to get really nervous. I looked over to Niall and he looked nervous as well. Liam and Louis saw us and came over and started to try and calm us down. It worked for a little bit then Liam was called back first. He came back out with no cavities and told Louis it was his turn. Louis came back out a few mins later and had no cavities and told me that it was my turn. I stood up and Niall followed me to the back where I sat in the chair and grabbed a hold of Niall's hand. The hygentist put a bib around my neck and leaned the chair back she asked me to open which I did and she started my cleaning. When she was done she went to get the dentist and the dentist said that I have 2 cavities in my top and lower back molar. I started to freak out more and the dentist said that they will do Niall's cleaning first then fill my cavities. He put the chair up and I switched places with Niall. The hygentist put a bib around his neck and got the water pick that gets all the food up underneath his braces. When she finishes Niall's cleaning she calls the dentist back in and says that Niall has 2 cavities as well, but also needs his braces tightened before tour. Niall just nods since he won't be able to get out of it. The dentist tightens up his braces real quick and starts filling his cavities. After he was done it was my turn to get my cavities filled. I switched places with Niall and the dentist put a bib around my neck once again. He asked me to open which I did, still holding onto Niall's hand, and he injected me with the needle. He did that another time and let it sit for a few mins. Then he started filling my cavities. After he was done I walked back out with Niall and Louis and Liam saw us and the dentist said that we both had a couple of cavities that they had to fill. We left the office and headed back to the house where Niall and I went to our rooms and took a nap before we had to pack for tour the next day.

Thank you @Narry4Life22 for your help with this prompt and hopefully at least a few more!