Braces

Thank you @1DLoveimagines5sod

-Niall's POV-

I noticed that my girlfriend, Vanessa, needs braces. You see, I'm an orthodontist and I love being one. She's coming to pick me up from work later today and I'm going to tell her. I was just finishing up my last patient of the day when I saw Vanessa walk through the door. "Hey babe." "Hey. Did you have a good day?" "Yeah. I got a lot of patients done." "That's good." As she was talking to me, all I could notice was her teeth I'm just going to come out and tell her. "Hey babe?" "Yeah?" "Can I give you a quick check-up?" "Um sure I guess." "Thanks babe." I bring her back into my office and have her sit on the chair. I ask her to open her mouth and I take a quick look around. I noticed that she had a really bad over bite and a bunch of her teeth are crooked. Her teeth are exactly like mine before I got my braces. I decided that I'm going to tell her. "Hey babe." "Yeah?" "I don't know how to tell you this, but you need braces." "Braces really?" "I'm afraid so. You have a really bad over bite and you have a lot of crooked teeth. Your teeth are exactly like mine before I got my braces." "If I have to get them, then I want the same ones as you Ni." "I can make that happen babe." I smile as I say that showing off my braces as well. I grab all the supplies that I need to put Vanessa's braces on. I glove up and put her chair down and grab the cheek protractor and ask Vanessa to open up. I put the cheek protector and the mouth prompt in. I start by drying her teeth with the air and then I take the glue and put it on her teeth and. Then I was off the substance. I then take the clear glue and put it on each and individual tooth. I grab the clear brackets and start placing them on one by one. After I'm done, I take the mouth prompt and cheek protractor out and grab two wires. I put them in the brackets that are on Vanessa's teeth. I then take the clear rubber bands and put them on each and individual bracket. After I was done with the whole procedure, I put her chair up and I help her up from the chair and bring her out to my car where we drove home and cuddled her for the rest of the day and gave her pain killers whenever she needed them because I know how braces feel especially when you get them tightened they hurt. I love Vanessa to death and I will do anything for her.

Thank you again for this imagine

-@Narry4Life22