Welcome to your Life

-Ashley's POV-

When I returned home in LA from Virginia, I gathered all the guys into the living room and plugged the came corder into the TV, and pressed start. The first part of the video was me, driving up to the Juvenile prison there in Virginia.

"Why were you at a kid jail???" CC asked, seeming confused yet amused.

"Quiet!" Obviously Jinxx was very interested in the video as he snapped at CC.

The video was at least 2-3 hours long. And when it finished, everyone was looking at me, except for Andy who was still smiling at the black screen.

"Ash, the fuck? Why didn't you tell us you had a son!" Jake smiled at me and I shrugged.

I laughed, "I didn't know until two months ago."

"Well nice job man. This is a cool kid. But why was he in Juvenile?" Jinxx asked.

I sighed and began to explain everything, with the help of Andy. We explained to him about Jamison, Steven, The abductions and murders, how Vincent is deaf and how I came to learn of his existance. When we finished explaining, Jake, CC, and Jinxx looked kind of upset.

"That's terrible." Jinxx sighed.

"Yeah dude, I think the second that kid is free, he come live with us!" CC explained, smiling.

"That was my plan." I smiled back at him and nodded.

Everyone agreed. In a few months when Vincent is released, I will be adopting him and he shall live with me and the guys.

"Well, we'll have to put a room together for him...." I trailed off and Jake smiled immediately.

"Let me handle that! Tell me some things he likes and I'll take it from there." He said, sitting up onto the edge of his seat.

I sighed and rubbed the back of my head, thinking. "Well, Vincent is a big fan of music, he loves Falling In Reverse, Pierce The Veil, Marolyn Manson, uh... Blood On The Dance Floor, KISS, Bring Me The Horizon, and Of Mice & Men." I paused and continued talking about how proud I was that he was also a Hello Kitty fan and how he likes Pokemon, Anime, and Cats. His favorite colors were blue and black I believe.

"So he's a lot like you?" CC laughed a bit and I smiled, shrugging.

"Our personalities differ a bit, but he's a cool kid. I think he plays instruments but I didn't get a chance to ask."

"Once you find out, Jinxx and I can take him Instrument shopping." Andy suggested and I nodded.

I smiled, "You guys are being so cool about this."

"Hey, anything for you Ash. We're all a big family here and we're about to have a new member."

About seven months later, it was the day I got to bring home my son. Jinxx was coming with me to Virgina to get him. Damn, I'm so excited. Jake has been working on Vincent's room since the day after I told him about my Vinny and he couldn't be more ecstatic.

"So how are you holding up?" Jinxx asked, pulling his left headphone out and looking at me.

I sighed and smiled at I took off my seat belt, the plane had just instructed everyone it was okay. I smiled at Jinxx. "I'm nervous, man. I mean here we are, fucking flying across the country to bring my long lost son home from juvenile detention, where he is in for abduction and serial murder. It sounds crazy right?"

Jinxx sighed. "He's your son Ashley. Vincent needs you, and he needs a new family to turn to. Everything will be okay, don't worry."

I gave him a small nod and a Thank you.