They Cant Stop Us

-Vincent's POV-

We sat in an almost silence. Raven had discovered my very extensive collection of records, CDs and albums. Currently she sat on the floor looking through them all while "We Stitch These Wounds" played quietly on the record player next to her.

I sat, watching her, thinking. Who could i convince to adopt her? Ella and Jake were way too busy for that, Andy was a bit too young in my opinion and CC was way too immature. So maybe Jinxx and Sammi could, they're amazing, fun, intellegent and mature. They are perfect. I would ask Ashley but imnpretty sure that its highly strange to wanna date your sister.

"You have Sempiternal on record!?" Raven suddenly asked, turning and smiling then replacing the one she had been listening to with the clear orange Sempiteral record.

"It's an awesome record." I replied.

About half way through the album, there was a loud and harsh banging at the front door. I saw Raven tense and I pretended I didn't hear. Ash walked up to the door and told us to calm down, then he left and went to answer. Raven And I snuck around the corner and laid on our stomachs at the top of the stairs to watch. I glanced at her through my dark bangs and slowly grabbed her hand, holding it a bit tightly.

Ashley opened the door and rubbed his head, pretending he had been asleep. "Mister and Miss Angel, what can I do for you?"

He obviously was not her parents cup of tea. Ash was wearing nothing but ripped dark jeans, cowboy boots and a spiked belt. Her dad eyed him, "Our daughter seems to have disappeared and I know she and your son are friends. We're missing her terribly and want our daughter back."

Before Ash could reply, Raven stood quickly, making me let go of her hand and going down stairs. "Bullshit!" she yelled. I got up and followed her quickly.

"Oh, that's right, Vincent brought her." Ash stated.

Her father glared, "Why the hell did you let some emo kid like you kidnap you!?"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead, I stared at the wall next to me and I could tell he was yelling at me. Finally I heard Raven explain I was deaf though it was extremely muffled like always.

"You're coming with us!" Her mom yelled, Raven took a few steps back and shook her head. I grabbed her hand and kissed her on the cheek in front of her parents. Of course on purpose.

"She's staying, you child abusers." I snapped.

Her mother glared at me and immediately the parents began to deny that they ever hurt their child and that they would never be as terrible as to lay a hand on their daughter and so on and so on. I nudged Raven slightly and she reluctantly took off her jacket, revealing her scars and bruises to the rest of the household that had joined us.

I saw Jinxx and Sammi's eyes go slightly wide. Jinxx kissed Sammi on the forehead and then walked over behind Raven and I, placing his hands on Raven's shoulders and giving her parents a stern look, "I'm sorry, but Raven will be staying with me and my fiancé until we get this mess settled. I have a feeling you won't be seeing her for a while."

Andy smirked and walked up to the door, "See ya, wouldn't wanna be ya, bye-bye!" he sang and closed the door, locking it.