You're Not Alone

-Raven's POV-

As soon as Mom, my brother and I got to the house, I slammed the car door and ran inside, up to my room. I could hear Donny and my parents talking about me so I decided to put in my headphones and blast the music.

There were a few bangs on the door and I removed one ear phone. "Fuck off!"

"Don't raise that tone with me young lady!" It was my dad, damn it. Both of my parents are high and mighty strict ruling lawyers and my brother was the perfect little football player in high school.

"What ever." I hissed.

They fucking belted me and hit me and kicked me and shoved me around, yelling. Once I left my room, that is. Every time I said something remotely 'un-ethical' I was hit. Finally they for tired of me and went to bed, I ran back to my room, locking it once again.

I sat in silence for a few minutes before pulling out my phone and texting Vincent.

I was surprised how short the conversation was, I only had to tell him I needed help and wanted to leave and he said he would come and get me.

I decided, to try an not look like total crap when he arrived so I re-did my eyeliner, changed my shirt and put on a hoodie to hide my bruised and slightly cut arms.

-Vincent's POV-

I put my phone in my pocket and stood up off of my bed, putting on my converse and throwing on a Falling In Reverse shirt and a hoodie along with my grey beanie.

A few years ago I had made a strap for any skateboard I had so if I was walking and had it, I could carry it on my back. I attached the the strap to it and put it over my back and I put in my piercings before sneaking out of my room and down the stairs, I however, was unaware that Ash saw me.

I pulled the skateboard from my back and got a running start, jumping onto the board and taking off. I rode past what looked to be a crazy high school party and I just rolled my eyes at the drunken idiots laying around.

I kept going and when I got there, I had no idea what to do. Do I knock? Throw pebbles like a freaking prince? I sighed and texted her. A few seconds later she appeared in the window above my head. "Hey!"

I looked up and smiled, "How're you going to get down?"

She gave me a small smile but that sisnt hide the tear stains on her face. She ducked back into the house and about five minutes later she exited the houses front door.

"Come on, you're spending the night at my house." I said, smiling. I took her hand and started to walk, occasionally glancing around. Everything was perfect until we were walking by that house with the crazy-ass party. It was loud enough for me to hear so I can only imagine how bad it was for the normal hearing people. Still no one knew I could hear a bit.

"Hey you little scene twats!" I actually didn't hear that and kept walking. Raven had stopped and I was pulled back a bit, she tapped on my shoulder and I blinked, turning to look at four wasted looking teenagers.

I sighed, "Not this shit.."

Raven was slightly behind me, glaring at the guys.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"Walking unlike your stumbling asses." I replied, sighing and tightening my grip on Raven's hand.

These guys were idiots, they kept rambling on about scene kids, twats, emos and faggots. When I tried to walk away, I was pushed back and when someone tried to grab Raven, I may have right hooked him and just when I thought things couldn't get any worse, who drives up? Non other than my father Ashley Purdy.

"So you snuck out to come to a highschool party?" He asked, stepping out.

"That is not what happened at all! I'm just walking by-"

He stopped me with the shake of his head and laughed. "Don't get defensive, its okay. I know."

"Your dad's a faggot too!" One of the guys slurred. Raven snapped at him, yep she's a Purdy girl.

Ashley just rolled his eyes at the guys and told me and Raven to get in the car. The ride was silent and awkward, when we pulled up to the house and got inside, Ash looked at us strange and sighed. "You guys can go talk in Vincent's room. Just keep the door open."

I nodded and led Raven upstairs. When we got to my room, she sat on the bed and I stared at her for a few seconds before talking. "Alright, what's going on?"

"I needed a friend... I was lonely..."

I sat down next to her and sighed. "You and I both know that that is not the truth. When that guy pulled on your hoodie, I saw brusies and cuts on your arm."

She went slightly stiff and sighed. Raven started to explain everything to me about how she lived in a stuck up house full of rules and hate and how they beat her. She even took off her hoodie to show me.

"I promise you that they'll never ever hurt you again." I whispered, taking her hands.

"You can't promise that.."

I nodded. "Yes I can. They aren't allowed to treat you that way. I- I can get Andy and Juliet, CC and Lauren, maybe even Jake and Ella to adopt you. I don't care which one. I won't let you back to them!"

I swear on keeping this promise.