Children Surrender

-Vincent's POV-

It had been a month since I moved in with ash and the guys, I had gotten some of my hearing back, not much but if something was loud, I could hear it.

Right now I had Blood On The Dance Floor's "Yoho" playing in my room. It was loud enough for me to hear and damn I MISSED MUSIC SO MUCH.

"Vin, can you come down here!?" I heard Ash yell, I'm surprised the music didn't drown his voice out.

"Just a second!" I paused the song and pulled on a white hoodie, and I had no reaction, the second I stepped out of my room, CC grabbed me and put me over my shoulder, ignoring my protests as he carried me down stairs.

"Payback for helping Jake antique me!!" CC yelled and then tossed me on the couch.

"Well damn...." I muttered.

"Hey, language." Ash pointed at me and I rolled me eyes. "You guys cuss all the time, its fine."

He rolled his eyes at me and smiled slightly. "Guess what? You start school tomorrow."

I jumped up quickly, "Y-You can't send me to school! There are teachers and other kids there!"

"Yeah... You need education Vincent, you also need some social interaction. You're like a potato..."

I sighed and sat back down on the couch, "Fine. But just because you're doing this, I'm going to stick out as much as possible tomorrow, and when I get beat up and you get a call from the school, its all on youuuuuuu...."

I've been watching too much Bryan Stars.

"I suggest the Hello Kitty shirt!" Ash yelled as I walked up the stairs, I smile slightly and went to my room.

I put together a play list for the ride to and from school:

FIR- Situations

BOTDF- Rise & Shine

FIR- Pick Up The Phone

MM- This Is Halloween

BVB- Ritual

BMTH- Snakes are Singing

MM- Fight Song

FIR- The Drug In Me Is You

FIR- Fashionably Late

The next morning I got dressed, I also spent 20 minutes in the bathroom. By the time I was finished, I was wearing the white KISS hello kitty shirt, black ripped up skinny jeans with blue leggings underneath, and my black combat boots. I had heavy black eyeliner on and my hair covered my right eye. I pulled on my BOtDF hoodie and grabbed my messenger bag and my skateboard, I loved that skateboard, on the bottom were the logos of all my favorite bands.

I put my ear phones in and pressed play, singing along to "Situations" as I left the house, saying a quick goodbye to Ash. It was around 7 am and a bunch of kids were walking to school, I however was on a skateboard, I got a few confused looks and people stared.

I could tell people were talking about me, I just kept riding, ignoring everyone.

After checking into the front office, I walked quickly to my locker, having easily memorized my schedule. I kept my headphones in, singing quietly to "Fashionably Late" by Falling In Reverse.

I put my skateboard and messenger bag inside the locker, along with my hoodie. I then pulled on my Black Veil Brides 'beanie', whatever its called.

My left was covered in bracelets. I shoved my hands in my pockets and locked my locker, walking down the hall, a few people were staring and talking about me. I just kept my head down.